IW STi Forum banner

161 - 180 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
i'll keep you informed as the week goes on.....we've been busy at work b/c of the holidays, hopefully that won't interfere

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
i'm semi familiar w/ clarksville, just email me directions or give me an address and i'll use mapquest or something.....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
eric,
appreciate you guys having us up last night, sorry we had to run off so soon, but w/ the weather we didn't really want to chance it

jason

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Hey just want to say thanks for you all that came up on Friday. Too bad you all couldn't stay longer and play. Maybe we will have more people out next time too. Oh yeah and it never rained until after I went to bed and that was like 4:00 in the morning so you guys that went back cuz of the rain had bad weather sources or something. lol!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
whats up man!......be sure in check in on this forum from time to time so you can meet up w/ us when we do. what all do you have planned for your 06?

jason

by the way, do you know anyone else in your area w/ a wrx or sti?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
cool...stop him if you get a chance and get his info so we can give him a shout too when we meet up again....my next mods are boost controller, walbro fuel pump, alchy injection, then i'm getting tuned at topspeed in atl. give me a shout when you go down, i'd be interested in driving down and checking your friends shop out when you get dynoed

jason

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tomorrow I am installing the Walbro Fuel Pump and Aeromotive FPR I have...

In terms of tuning at Topspeed, I've heard mixed reviews....

Dan Wylie at Batlground has a 8 sec Drag Supra and is the AEM Master Tech for the East Coast....

The man can tune ANYTHING....I'd give him a shot first, as I'm sure he could tune whatever you got with no problem...

They tried to get the Cobb Protuner license, but TopSpeed had already beat them to it..

But I am going to have him tune my car using the StreetTuner software...

Also, I keep hearing that Boost Controllers are the devil on these cars....What is the truth to that? and which boost controller would you recommend for these cars?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
hey everyone,
i got svtamateur to combine the (meet in clarksville) thread w/ this thread after eric(ride_the_pony69) asked to delete his thread......hope this was alright

later,
jason

161 - 180 of 2503 Posts