IW STi Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
ride_the_pony69 said:
Hey timmy when are you getting the JDM fog lights put in? When you get them in post some pics.
Yo Eric,

The foglights arrive next tuesday from Gruppe-s After the 2 month old group buy , but atleast they are here!

I'll definitly snap some pictures, and i think Jason is going to help me cut the beam to cut it.

If you guys need a bumper beam for a FMIC, lemme know cuz if everything goes through alright i'll have a brand new spare gruppe-s beam. That i'll give you guys for cheap!

Tim

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Possible Nashville WRX/STi Meet on Saturday Night?, Nashville, TN area threads merged

Threads merged by request of 05impreza.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
hey eric,
are you gonna keep the map they are sending you? or are you still planning on going and having the car protuned?

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
if you can plan on going down to topspeed sometime after christmas when the weather gets better. i plan to head down there then, unless i do something crazy and buy a streettuner

jason

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
I'm putting some money together to get mine tuned by Doug - hopefully will have enough to get him to Ecutek my car by mid to late January. If you guys would like to meet up and head down together for a tuning day, I'd probably be game so long as I had sufficient time off. The trip to ATL is about 6 hours for me so it's not exactly a 1 day thing. Let me know what you guys think and maybe we can set something up.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
05impreza said:
yeah def. post how the car feels after the new map is installed....

jason
All I gotta say is HOLY $H*T!!!!!! The new map PDX sent me is ten times stronger than the regular stage 2 map cobb has. It pulls hard in every gear vs with the regular cobb it didn't really pull and get max boost until 5th gear.

1st-9psi
2nd-13psi
3rd-17psi
4th-18.3
5th-18.3
6th-18.3

Now this is the psi readings off of the Accessport, as for the boost gauge, the needle in 5th goes all the way right before .15. So I don't know if it's more than 18psi or not. Looks more like 20 or even 22psi.:naughty: I gotta do conversion from mpa's to psi and see. Then I am going to contact PDX and see if this is normal and if not then I will run the LWG map they sent me as well. Oh they also hooked me up with a 100 octane map.:tup: He said it will be faster than the stage 2 but it's not fully tuned for my car cuz I haven't had it on a dyno. But overall the new stage 2 in awsome and they used protuning software! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Eric you need to get that thing on a dyno to see what kind of hp #'s your putting down. Did you get that pm I sent about the AVIC D1?

later,

jj

·
Registered
867 Posts
I am gonna sell it for what i can now (100$) or so, and just keep the money. I want it out of my sight because i am so pissed off about it.

Josh has agreed to sell me his, and I am just going to wait it out until he is ready with his ECUTek and 20g!

Tim

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Clarksville meet up?

hey, jason and timmy already know but for everyone else, I wanted to get everyone together and meet up clarksville next friday. If you know some people with WRX's and STi's bring them out. I will try to get a lot of cars together too. Well I will keep you all posted. Just post and let me know what you guys want to do.

141 - 160 of 2503 Posts