IW STi Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
05impreza said:
asa, pony, let me or timmy know if yall are coming for sure.....we are gonna meet downtown on corner of 8th and commerce(i think)....its right near nashville sporting goods, when we get a few there, we'll pick somewhere to eat and head out that way......
oh yeah, be sure and let me know the best time for you guys so that everyone can come......

jason
Hey I just got back! So you guys are meeting up at the corner of 8th anc commerce? What time do you all want to start meeting up? Oh and it might only be me coming out cuz a lot of the other people aren't around.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
T1mmmy said:
To tell you the truth, I dont even know what it means to port the wastgate :( I can ask around, I know one shop that does pretty much every performance aftermarket installs except body work. I'll ask my friend that works there today and get back to you tonight or tommorw about it.

Tim
Hey to port your wastgate means you are porting the wastegate door hole out so you don't get boost creep.

·
Registered
107 Posts
05 Impreza and I will be there tonight (Timmy also I think). 05Imp. is the man with the plan, so hes the one to talk to about location and time. I think were just going to go grab a bite and some beers downtown and bs about how fast our cars are. Should be cool! See you guys tonight.

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
ok, since there are only few of us meeting, we decided to go ahead and meet in cool springs....pony, if you want to meet me somewhere and follow me or if you can't let me know.....i can meet you at the old hickory blvd exit on 24....the others wanted to meet in cool springs, our rides would be a lot safer there and will be easier to find parking asapilot suggested in the sears parking lot near jonathans......let me know if this is ok, i figure we should meet around 8 if thats cool....i'm pm'ing everyone my number so give me a shout....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
USA 79S said:
i wish i could join you all, maybe summer 06 if you're still getting together I can join in
usa, hopefully we will continue to meet and you can join when you return.....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
the weather sucks and its cold so hopefully this will work out, and maybe by next summer there will be more of us to do this...

jason

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'll be there around 8.

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
just wanted to thank everyone for coming tonight and let everyone know it was nice meeting them. i def. had a good time, hopefully we can continue to do this in the future......oh yeah, fuel cut SUCKS!

jason

·
Registered
867 Posts
05impreza said:
just wanted to thank everyone for coming tonight and let everyone know it was nice meeting them. i def. had a good time, hopefully we can continue to do this in the future......oh yeah, fuel cut SUCKS!

jason

Agreed,

I had a blast, and found out more about my accessport. Thanks again guys for the help with that! I hope COBB doesn't give me a hard time when tryign to fix it up. Lets do this again!! During the day time.

Tim

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yeah is was fun. I liked the highway pulls we did too. Definatley need to do this again soon. Oh I went up to 8th and commerce and there was some car parked out there. I just drove through, wish you guys came to so there was more sti's. There was one white lowered evo there also.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
yeah, the last time i was up there it was full of evos, wrxs and stis.....but that was about a month and a half ago

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
just to go ahead and put it out there.....after the holidays and the weather is better i'm gonna start putting something together again, so if any of you guys see any more sti's, wrx's running around, try to stop them, get their number or something....would be pimp to have about 20 of us meeting pretty regularly.....

jason

121 - 140 of 2503 Posts