IW STi Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
To tell you the truth, I dont even know what it means to port the wastgate :( I can ask around, I know one shop that does pretty much every performance aftermarket installs except body work. I'll ask my friend that works there today and get back to you tonight or tommorw about it.

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Everyone still looking good for meeting up sat. night downtown? Where does everyone want to eat at? Or anyone got any other ideas what to do?

jason

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ought to post over on the evo boards and see if any Evos want to show up also...sounds like we only have a few WRX's showing up. Would love to mix with some of the Evo owners.

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
there are so many more wrx's around nashville too bad they aren't on here....also, if anyone posts on any of the other wrx websites....post one on there for me, right now, this is pretty much the only one that i'm a member of...

jason

·
Registered
107 Posts
I posted over on the www.evolutionm.net Southeast forum under the -IX MR in Nashville, TN- thread to see if any Evo's want to join us. We need to decide where and when we want to meet. I'm not all to familiar with the Downtown Nashville scene, so I don't really have any good ideas where you can get 10-15 cars together w/o drawing unwanted attention. Would be cool if we could find a well lit parking lot or public garage so we could get some pics. If anyone knows a good spot...chime in.

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
i know there is a lot of parking under the new bridge downtown off of the shelby ave exit....also, there is a huge parking lot near 8th and commerce where alot of people meet on sat. nights. i know police don't bother them there that i know of, i've never seen them anyway.

jason

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm fine with that. But remember, its 3 days after Thanksgiving.

Maybe we should do it in 2 weeks after this one to play it safe? I dunno if my parents want me out of the house that much next weekend.

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
asa, pony, let me or timmy know if yall are coming for sure.....we are gonna meet downtown on corner of 8th and commerce(i think)....its right near nashville sporting goods, when we get a few there, we'll pick somewhere to eat and head out that way......
oh yeah, be sure and let me know the best time for you guys so that everyone can come......

jason

101 - 120 of 2503 Posts