IW STi Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thats nice, I dunno if I've seen you though. I don't really see any sti's though. Why didnt you go to tennesspeed day, didn't care to I guess?

·
Registered
867 Posts
tinamina said:
It just looks stock, black with gold wheels. I took the badges and stickers off. What does yours look like?
Best Color in the world!
At least someone here other then me has good taste.

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,025
tinamina said:
Thats nice, I dunno if I've seen you though. I don't really see any sti's though. Why didnt you go to tennesspeed day, didn't care to I guess?
no, someone very close to me died around that time.....and thats pretty much when i went mia.......

·
Registered
867 Posts
tinamina said:
Timmy we were supposed to take pics a long time ago!!
Ok, when we meet up, we will park together and away from the others for the pics :).

If anyone decides to get close, i'll lay down the Hellas.

Tim

·
Registered
867 Posts
Jason,

When are you dropping your car off at Subie.

Also, for those of you that don't know. The new subaru of cool springs is open, and well staffed. The GM used to race WRX's and STis! They are super cool, and love performance parts!

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,029
timmy i'm gonna come down there sat. afternoon/night to hang out.....maybe we can get a few others together then also:tup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
saturday at NASHVILLE SUPERSPEEDWAY is going to be the longest rallycross to date, out back in a huge feild and last time we had an EVO show up and i drive my STI - stock except for mudflaps, diff protector and skid plate, and Kand N drop in, but i ate his lunch, i did have better tires for the event too though.
anybody comes out i'll give you rides, just sign the waiver borrow a helmet unless you have one, we have clean new loaner helmets, and jump in and hang on.
STI in the dirt, off road---doing what it's made to do 4 wheeling so to speak!!!!! ;)

then sunday is an autocross at the nashville superspeedway that I am in charge of, so come out and compete, see if you can beat my STOCK sti??
see if you can beat miata's and corvette's
it's a blast!!!!!
i'll be in the CMG STI with rallycross stickers on the front winshield and www.trscca.com on the back and #26 on the side!!!
or just ask where 'randy' is

·
Registered
323 Posts
Arrrr!! I would like to go, but I'll be in Cali. Whens the next rally cross, isn't it like once a month or something?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,034
meeting timmy tomorrow night in cool springs area......holler at either of us if anyone wants to meet up and grab a bite or something.....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Im goin to Phoenix 24-27th and LA from the 27-31st!

So ampeddddddddd.

I'll take plenty of pics for everyone.

Heres a sneak peak of what i saw a year ago:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,036
timmy....so what are we doing tonight? i know i want to try to catch the fight tonight....so let me know....:tup:

1021 - 1040 of 2503 Posts