IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Jason,

Im not 100% sure yet, but for the past couple of days we have all been meeting up at the Sonic on Carothers in cool springs. We have a ton of cars there, and im pretty sure we will be doing it agian tonight. I would say get there around 10-10:30 and we'll be there till about 12:00. I hope to see you there tonight!

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
ok, i know my buddy gets off around 10:30, so i know i will be there for sure as soon as he gets off......it will be me and my buddys car(02 rsx type on 19s)

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i got one in mind, hes got a silver 02, been trying to catch up w/ him, he works near my house.....haven't seen many others

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
we are talking about meeting in cool springs, although, i know alot of people meet downtown, near 8th ave....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
pony,
give us a shout next time you come down i'll def. try to meet up w/ you. also i'm probably coming up to clarksville to visit a friend at austin peay not this weekend but the next......

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
nashville is the mid-point for everyone.....you guys want to try to meet up downtown one night?

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
pony,
i have to do an inventory this friday night, but am gonna talk to timmy bout coming up next friday night....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
pony,
that is what timmy is running on his 04....i'm sure he can help you if you need it. last i talked to him, he really liked his

jason

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Pony,

The accessport is one of the easiest things to install. Takes a whopping 5 seconds to load them map and your done! I love mine, and seriously thinking about getting protuned now!

Tim

41 - 60 of 2503 Posts