IW STi Forum banner

521 - 540 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Thats fine, I plan on taking care of my brakes/suspension this weekend anyways. If we can meet Friday, I'll install everything Sat/Sun and will be able to meet u Monday afternoon again.

Tim
I will only be available on Saturday.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ride_the_pony69 said:
hey I got a boost problem. I was getting like 20psi and now the car only goes to 15psi and won't go any higher. I checked all my lines to see if I got a leak and reset the ecu. What the heck!!! Anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking of taking somewhere to get a diagnostic done to see what's wrong but I don't know if I should wast money for them to tell me what I already know. staticx said I can't be the wastegate and I checked the ebcs. It's crazy cuz it's running strong and fine one day and then 15psi the next and has been that way every since. HELP!!!!

Eric, Whats the verdict?????

·
Registered
461 Posts
Methanol

Hey guys, Anyone know where I can buy Methanol around these parts:banana:

·
Registered
461 Posts
It looks like I will be available Friday afternoon and most of the day Saturday. So lets say 10am Saturday?.?.

·
Registered
461 Posts
talleyd said:
Hey guys, Anyone know where I can buy Methanol around these parts:banana:

Come on, Methanol has to be available somewhere:scurred:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #530
get together

i know dan(usa 79s) will be coming in w/in the next few weeks, just seeing if everyone wants to get together somewhere the first weekend in march......just trying to get some feedback....

later,
jason

·
Registered
461 Posts
I guess tonight is now out of the question?.?. If not, yes I'm available. If not I can drop them offat the Old Hickory exit at around 6pm tomorrow on my way to arena cross. Either way, just let me know.

Donovan

·
Registered
461 Posts
Lets say 6pm at the BP (I think it's a BP) right of of the I-24 old hickory exit.

my mobil is 931-624-6621

-Donovan

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
talleyd said:
Eric, Whats the verdict?????
Well it's not my perrin ebcs so the only other thing is that I got an ecu or mapping issue and topspeed won't ever get back to me to help me out. I still need to spray all the lines with soapy water to see if there is a leak but I don't think I have a leak. Oh and topspeed :censored: sucks! They have the worst customer service. The only thing that is good is the tuning and that is it. I am going to staticx when the get there facility up and running.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ride_the_pony69 said:
Well it's not my perrin ebcs so the only other thing is that I got an ecu or mapping issue and topspeed won't ever get back to me to help me out. I still need to spray all the lines with soapy water to see if there is a leak but I don't think I have a leak. Oh and topspeed :censored: sucks! They have the worst customer service. The only thing that is good is the tuning and that is it. I am going to staticx when the get there facility up and running.
Eric,
Setup a time with Thomas and have him pressurise your system to see if you have a leak. That would probably be the most simple way to see if you even have a leak. If it's not a leak it most definately seems to be electronic limiting.

Have you tried to load the stock tune back in with the cobb to see if that changes anything?

-Donovan

·
Registered
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Alright, Lets plan on meeting up tommorrow then. 6oclock looks pretty good right now, if its possible to meet earlier that'll be even better.

Where do you want to meet

Tim
OH YEA, I'll be in a red F-350 powerstroke (lifted)

-Donovan

·
Registered
107 Posts
Meth

talleyd said:
Come on, Methanol has to be available somewhere:scurred:
You can buy by the gallon(~$2.65/gallon) or buy the 55 gallon drum at Full Throttle Race Parts located downtown Nashville. The phone number is: 615-650-7999.

jj

521 - 540 of 2503 Posts