IW STi Forum banner

421 - 440 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
word

Rustyzipper said:
Hey Jason and Josh , I finally made it over!! RZ
Now all you have to do is trade in the wrx for a real subie(sti)...then you can be cool like us! ;) j/k! Glad you made it over!

Hey...wanna race me for $100 and your liscense plate???

jj

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Talleyd,

Would you kill me if i push the trade off until I get my Taxes back?
Im in need of new Brake Pads Asap, and prob wont have enough cash for both.

Let me know, worse case scenario in 3 weeks.

Tim

·
Registered
43 Posts
ASApilot said:
Now all you have to do is trade in the wrx for a real subie(sti)...then you can be cool like us! ;) j/k! Glad you made it over!

Hey...wanna race me for $100 and your liscense plate???

jj

RIIIIIGHT......now IF you had a turbo back and a reflash , I would say game on , BUUUUUUTTTT since I rode in your car , I am going to politely tell you to go fist yourself on that one.:devil:

Although I think that whole plate thing is kinda stupid, I really could care less what someone puts on their plates, I equate it to neon and stupid wings.

·
Registered
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Hey Talleyd,

Would you kill me if i push the trade off until I get my Taxes back?
Im in need of new Brake Pads Asap, and prob wont have enough cash for both.

Let me know, worse case scenario in 3 weeks.

Tim
Sure, no biggie

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Rustyzipper said:
RIIIIIGHT......now IF you had a turbo back and a reflash , I would say game on , BUUUUUUTTTT since I rode in your car , I am going to politely tell you to go fist yourself on that one.:devil:

Although I think that whole plate thing is kinda stupid, I really could care less what someone puts on their plates, I equate it to neon and stupid wings.
I see the plate thing made me famous! :lol: You know as well as I do that I don't think for a second that I am the fast around. ol' blue can hold it down though when needed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ride_the_pony69 said:
I see the plate thing made me famous! :lol: You know as well as I do that I don't think for a second that I am the fast around. ol' blue can hold it down though when needed.
I think that the subie crowd , tends to be a little more conservative, and not real showy. So anything that pushes the boundries of "good taste" , is more than likely going to catch some slack. Personally, I really couldn't care what someone puts on their plate.

I actually saw your car , a while back on 65s around Harding place, it looks like you got off and then swung around and got back on the interstate going the opposite way???:confused:

Do you remember me pulling up beside you in the white WRX?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #437
rz,
eric has an appointment tomorrow. i'll be going down there w/in the next month. if you are interested in heading down that way either for dyno run, or tuning give me a shout and we'll make an appointment where a few of us could go

jason

·
Registered
43 Posts
05impreza said:
rz,
eric has an appointment tomorrow. i'll be going down there w/in the next month. if you are interested in heading down that way either for dyno run, or tuning give me a shout and we'll make an appointment where a few of us could go

jason

will do. I did some datalogging with the ST today , and there is ALOT left on the table in my map. So I will be in need of a pro tune. :cool:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
chandler,
i'm shooting to go by the end of the month or first of next month, waiting on the last few parts to get here and then i'll make an appointment. get my number from moody and we can get together on a date to head down there.

jason

421 - 440 of 2503 Posts