IW STi Forum banner

401 - 420 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
no one yet, but i've sold everything off the other site i told you about.....got a lot of local wrx's.....so they love our parts

jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
now i gotta get talleyd and eric(ridethepony69) to sign up on there! a guy in an srt-4 was trying to race eric for his license plate last night! wonder if they ever did???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
USA 79S said:
Better that than some guy:eek:
Well, there is something I need to tell you....



Just kidding
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Hey Talleyd,

I have 200$ for the springs/top mounts right now if your willing :) :)

Help a broke enthusiast out!






Tim
Tim,

Tell ya what, I'll finance the remainder for 2 months no interest no payments and you can have the springs now. Better than renta center....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
05impreza said:
gah!!!!!!!!!! you lazy **s......
Jason, Sorry haven't gotten back to you I've been a little busy.

Sounds like you guys had fun at the meet.

I hope he kept his license plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Has anyone ever looked into renting out Clarksville Speedway or Music City Raceway and having some sort of 4 cylinder street tire shootout? If not maybe this is something we could work on...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Good Kill

I iad a good kill yesterday. I pulled along a WS6 TA with some fatties on the back and some skinnies on the front and revved him a little bit. Sure enough he pulls up beside me wanting to go. I geared down to 4th, gave him the jump and just walked him. He didn't want to play anymore:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
talleyd said:
I iad a good kill yesterday. I pulled along a WS6 TA with some fatties on the back and some skinnies on the front and revved him a little bit. Sure enough he pulls up beside me wanting to go. I geared down to 4th, gave him the jump and just walked him. He didn't want to play anymore:mad:
love to see a 4 cyl. eat a v-8 :D :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
talleyd said:
Tim,

Tell ya what, I'll finance the remainder for 2 months no interest no payments and you can have the springs now. Better than renta center....
Done,

If possible, we can meet up this weekend. I will give you my top mounts + 50$ The next weekend? How does that sound.


Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Done,

If possible, we can meet up this weekend. I will give you my top mounts + 50$ The next weekend? How does that sound.


Tim
Sounds good. Lets plan on Saturday, I'm haveing a Superbowl gathering at the house on Sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
New Car on the way

OK, not exactly a new car but will be close.

I'm revamping the STI I just bought. The previous owner had it dyno tuned with a stock TMIC and a 20G at 17 #'s & ecutec at topspeed. It Dynoed at 340 AWHP.

The new setup is going to be an APS SR55, FMIC, Perrin BIG MAF, Perrin rails, Snow performance alchohol injection, UTEC piggy back, and a topspeed DYNO tune. Spoke with Trey this morning about a game plan and he says we should be able to substantially increase that #. This is scheduled to happen on the 24th of Feb so maybe the car will be ready to head down to Music City for the March 31st street legal race. Stay tuned as emptying of the wallet plays :banghead:
 
401 - 420 of 2503 Posts
Top