IW STi Forum banner

381 - 400 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
timmy, how about we go pick them up from him in clarksville....and then we meet him to give him the old tops?....sound good????? :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
timmy, how about we go pick them up from him in clarksville....and then we meet him to give him the old tops?....sound good????? :D
Whatever you guys want to do. I'm available all this week except for Sunday. I wouldn't need the stock top hats until the following weekend.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have to come to Nashville tomorrow to pick up my wife's car which is beside 100 oaks mall, I'm sure we'll probably eat at Buffalo Wild Wings at rivergate. I could meet someone at one of those places (depending on the dinero)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Should I bring the springs?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
u can if you want, i'll check them out for timmy, but he'll be the one buying them.......send him a pm and see if he wants to pick them up......

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
if you have an 05, make sure they are 05 specific springs so that the spring rates are actually made for the 05......

·
Registered
461 Posts
White Sti

USA 79S said:
talleyd, I thought you were getting blue... I've already exceeded the 1 white STI limit for clarksville. You must leave immediately :fight:
There is a White STI thats sits in front of thr prudential building on Wilma Rudolph. It has a WRX wing on it. Do you know who's this is?

-Donovan

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
that is def. true, then there would be some problems.....bad enough to cheat, but to let someone else drive the sti....that would be insane! :mad:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #400
Thanks to everyone that came! We had a really large turnout between here and tennesspeed.net, hope we can continue doing this and it gets larger! :D

Jason

If anyone has any pics from today please post them of email them to me, thanks!

381 - 400 of 2503 Posts