IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
With gas as expensive as it is...I don't think I'll be going out to east TN for a meet. I'll be having my tune/install done at Topspeed. I feel they are better from what I've heard and seen first hand. Plus, SS never returned the messages I sent him. I've only seen 3 other STI's other than Tim here in BNA. There are a few Evo's around that we could try to hook up with. I love the evo and would like to check some out firsthand.

oh yea....GO VOLS!!!!!

24-27 over LSU in OT!

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i have a buddy w/ an evo tuned by vinshu, i think on race gas its like 450 whp....i can probably get him to meet up w/ us one night around here if you guys want, and i'll try to get ride the pony69, from clarksville down too....
tell me what you think

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
thats no problem, we would probably just meet up one night, go to track, or something similar in this area

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
timmy, i see you installed some new toys, lol.....let me know what you think of it after you've ran it for a couple of days. downpipe looks good, bet it was a b***h installing w/o a rack.

later,
jason

·
Registered
867 Posts
Jason,

Yeah, it was pretty clean and easy install. It did take some time, and it didnt help that i was rushed to finish to go to work. Anyways, i love the downpipe. There is a little difference in the exhaust tone with the stock catback. It sounds deeper, and a tad louder! I love it. My accessport should be here this weekend and I will run the 93oct stage 2 map.

Tim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i would wrap it if it were me, but you'll have to take it back off to do so, i guess when you put the exhaust on would be a good time to do it

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
thanks j, where you from? i take it around the nashville area?

jason

05 STi
Perrin TBE w/ dual tips
Injen Limited CAI

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in the Old Hickory Mt Juliet area. I had a 73 Porsche that I race and I've started my search for a STi. I met a guy with one at the Superspeedway a few months ago, but his name has slipped from me. I also noticed there was an 05 STi at the autox I spoke about, Randy Lee. Is he here?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
sounds good to me, just let me know when and where.....
timmy, you get my pm w/ a number to reach me?

jason

21 - 40 of 2503 Posts