IW STi Forum banner

361 - 380 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
ender,

quite a few of us are getting together in the cool springs area this sat. jan 28th, should be a pretty large turnout. eric(ridethepony69) will be coming down from clarksville to this meet. if you are interested in coming let us know and i'll get him to give you a shout about meeting up and following them down:D

jason

·
Registered
461 Posts
The 20G has approximately 8000 miles on it and it pulls like a freight train. My APS SR55 is coming in tomorrow so the 20G will definately be available by the weekend.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
ender18d said:
New STi owner in the area, just saying hello. If there is a gathering in Clarksville, I'd love to check out some of your rides and learn a bit.

Cheers!
Hey man I live in clarksville and I got a blue 04 sti. If you are looking for somewhere to meet up, my car club Fuzion meets up on fridays at 7:00 in the hastings parking lot on 41A by McDonald's. A lot of guys are gone though right now but there is still a few of us left so come check us out cuz I want to see your ride. Hit me back!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
hey guys, i met a new guy tonight, he drives an 03 blue bugeye. i gave him all my contact info and hopefully he'll be able to hang out. he seemed really excited to meet someone w/ similar intrests in these cars :D

·
Banned
727 Posts
dibs...what dibs?

05impreza said:
usa, i got dibs on the 20g! :lol:
Well technically I beat you by 2 weeks with a PM to Talleyd, but it's prob not a 3" inlet so I'll let you have your "dibs" ;) .

But if you don't buy it, then I may just have to grab it for the mere fact of more $$ saved.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I probably can't do anything this weekend 'cause I've got family coming into town, but I'm definitely interested in meetups later!

Thanks guys for the welcome!

-E

·
Registered
461 Posts
OK, you guys are kidding - But who wants the 20G? It's all fun and games until somebody gets their eye poked out:argue:

·
Registered
461 Posts
It's a Turbo Engineering 20G with a TDH06, I don't have it off of the car yet so I'm not sure what size the inlet is. It has a samco inlet hose on it so I'm guessing it's 2.5 but I'll know fo sho by Friday.

·
Registered
461 Posts
STI JDM Pink Springs With Group N strut tops

I know this isn;t the forum, but i thought that I would give the locals first shot before it goes "public". As the title says I have the real deal JDM Pink springs with Group N strut tops for $250.00 plus your stock strut tops. if I don't have a taker in the next couple of days I'm going to put them up on the right forum.

These springs give the car a nice looking stance as well as unbeleivable handling, I swapped them for some TIENS with EDFC if you are wondering

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
timmy might want them since he has an 04....i'd be all over them if they would work on my 05. i'll give him a shout tonight and make him aware of them :D

·
Banned
727 Posts
talleyd said:
OK, you guys are kidding - But who wants the 20G? It's all fun and games until somebody gets their eye poked out:argue:
If it's a 3" I'll take it. If it's a 2.4 (thought it was 2.5) I will decline for sure. I am 99% sure its a 2.4, or you would have most likely been told since the 3" would have the 3" inlet hose , and TGV deletes. Certainly the seller would have wanted to "hype up" his car as much as possible. Sorry for lack of better terms, I don't mean to insinuate you did not get a great deal etc.

·
Registered
461 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Hey talleyd,

Very intrested in the springs,
Woud love to meet up and check them out if you dont care! Bring them to the meet Sat if you come!

BTW: Thx to Jason for the lookout!

Tim
Tim, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'm going to try. I'll snap some PICS today and e-mail them to you.

Just to make sure we are on the same page: I will need your stock strut tops if you decided you wanted these. If you use your car as a daily, I wouldn't mind giving you these with the agreement you would send the stock tops to me.

Donovan

·
Banned
727 Posts
Guys, Need some help. When you go out an meet all these WRX folks, please see if anyone wants to buy my STI Trunk and wing. Its barely used, and selling for local pickup only for 375 bucks. Thats the price of a wing, or a trunk, so its pretty much half price. If you sell it for me for 375, I'll get your bill next time we go out, + 1 guest :) up to like 40 bucks or something.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
dan,
dont' know about the pinks, but i know there is a pretty big difference between the 04 and 05 stock springs and most other aftermarket ones also. spring rates on them are different i believe. i'll have to search on here to find out for sure. you might try posting a new thread about it, i'm sure you'll get some responses quick

i'll keep my eye out for someone looking for a decklid and wing....:D

jason

·
Registered
867 Posts
talleyd said:
Tim, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'm going to try. I'll snap some PICS today and e-mail them to you.

Just to make sure we are on the same page: I will need your stock strut tops if you decided you wanted these. If you use your car as a daily, I wouldn't mind giving you these with the agreement you would send the stock tops to me.

Donovan

That would not be a problem whatsoever. I have done the same situation with headlights with VSGTS14, and everything went through absolutly perfect. Since im in school, I would not even be able to do it on a weekday, and shipping woudl probobly be only 1 day if you send it out in the morning. With that said, I bet you could ship them out a random Thursday morning, and I could meet with you on a Sat or Sunday and get them back to you or ship them back.

Wow thats confusing, but we'll work something out.

Tim

361 - 380 of 2503 Posts