IW STi Forum banner

341 - 360 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
little update on the meet this upcoming sat. jan 28th. as it stands now, everything is still on, time has been moved up an hour to 3:00. we are still planning on meeting in the mall parking lot beside logans in cool springs, but we are still trying to secure a location to eat at right now. as of now it will be either of the two locations: logans or pie in the sky. seems like we are going to have a pretty large get together and finding a place to accomodate 25-30 people has been a little difficult, but i will know more by the first of the week and keep everyone updated....

jason

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know Buffalo Wild wings could accomodate that amount at Rivergate Mall. Just a thought

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
will keep that in mind for our next meet talley.....that is almost next to my house. we had already had the location set in cool springs for this one.......

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sounds good, except maybe the next meeting can be done in Clarksville at the talleyrosa with a bond fire and a grill. Again, just a thought

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
thats an idea too.....you ought to work on that, i would come!:D

did you get your new car yet?
tuesday is the day. I've already pillaged the REX of all the goodies and now there waiting for the transplant. My FMIC piping is at powder coat so I'm lining my duckies up and hopefully nothing goes wrong.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I had the whole greddy 18G kit on my WRX so I'm putting the WRX back to stock and selling off the 18G and put the Greddy FMIC on the STI, I'm putting TEIN suspetion with EDFC, PROFEC E-01 boost controller, and Greddy turbo timer. Here is a link to the car that I'm getting.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=904984

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm talking to a guy now on NASIOC about an APS SR55 but he has to get right with the price first. How do you like your 20G?

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
i don't have one yet, i'm in the market for a 20g
It looks like I have an 18G for sale available now and a 20G that will be available in 1 week.

18G = 600.00
20G = 800.00

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
i might be interested in the 20g once i get my taxes back:D
Thats cool, If your seriously interested let me know. We could do a deposit and I won't put it on e-bay. Just let me know

·
Registered
277 Posts
New STi owner in the area, just saying hello. If there is a gathering in Clarksville, I'd love to check out some of your rides and learn a bit.

Cheers!

·
Banned
727 Posts
talleyd, I thought you were getting blue... I've already exceeded the 1 white STI limit for clarksville. You must leave immediately :fight:

341 - 360 of 2503 Posts