IW STi Forum banner

321 - 340 of 2503 Posts

·
Banned
727 Posts
I forwarded your pics e-mail to my wife. I'm sure he's seen it. I'm in Iraq, so not sure if he wanted it etc. I know he was looking at a WRX over at the Subaru/Mazda so he may be going that route. Can't say for sure, but I'll find out..

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
timmy,
i'm about to send my grill off to esemes. can you send me that little application thing you gotta fill out? and if possible, i'll get that box from you.....

jason

·
Registered
461 Posts
USA 79S said:
I forwarded your pics e-mail to my wife. I'm sure he's seen it. I'm in Iraq, so not sure if he wanted it etc. I know he was looking at a WRX over at the Subaru/Mazda so he may be going that route. Can't say for sure, but I'll find out..
Thats cool, no real biggie. Stay safe over there

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #329 (Edited)
Subaru Meet Jan. 28th cool springs logans.....

Alright everyone, heres the the info on the subaru meet:
Jan 28th at the cool springs logans, will be meeting in adjacent mall parking lot between 4-5, and will be eating at logans between 5-7.

Please let me know if you are coming and i'll add you to the list so that we can make reservations. thanks, Jason

1- t1mmmy
2- asapilot
3- 05impreza
4- ridethepony69
5- ridethepony69's wife

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
eric,
got you added....as of right now the meet is closed to only awd cars. i know you have some wrx and evo friends up there in clarksville. get them to come down if you can. if we don't get very many, we'll open it up to everyone. i know josh and i have quite a few non-awd people on tennesspeed wanting to come.....

321 - 340 of 2503 Posts