281 - 300 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
talley,

so what kind of subaru you drive? mods?

jason
I have sedonia red 02 WRX with a 16G, FMIC, STI pinks, Invidia full exhaust, tein with edfc, profec e-01 boost controller.

I am suppose to pick up an 04 STI next Monday that I am buying from a guy off of NASIOC. It already has a 20G on it + all of the goodies that go along with that. It doesn't have a FMIC so I'm going to take mineof the rex and put it on the STI as well as the teins. After that the WRX is up for sale. So if you know anyone who is looking for a very nice WRX with a very good platform send them my way...

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
05impreza said:
jpw,

what kind of setup are you running?
Nothing special, just stage 2 basically - APS 65mm CAI, Helix catted dp, HKS Carbon Ti. This should be it for my power mods. Next, it's on to suspension. I'm planning on either some JDM Pinks or Swift springs, Group N hats, Whiteline x3006 sway bars, and some front camber plates. A nice alignment after that should have me firmly planted. I will let you guys know how it turns out, wish me luck!

·
Registered
461 Posts
JPWEraser said:
Nothing special, just stage 2 basically - APS 65mm CAI, Helix catted dp, HKS Carbon Ti. This should be it for my power mods. Next, it's on to suspension. I'm planning on either some JDM Pinks or Swift springs, Group N hats, Whiteline x3006 sway bars, and some front camber plates. A nice alignment after that should have me firmly planted. I will let you guys know how it turns out, wish me luck!
I may have some STi JDM pink springs
STi Group N strut tops for sale in a few weeks. It would be for your stock ones and some cash.

·
Registered
461 Posts
USA 79S said:
I know a guy, how much for the wrx?
$14,500 and it will deifinately come with the Turbo and an STI top mount, full exhaust, STI injectors, BOV, boost controller, perrin fuel rail. It has 38,000 miles on it now but I am using it as a commuter right now so that # will go up. I've got some PICS I can send out if interested.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
what are the sti pinks and top hats off of? will they fit an 05 sti? i know things changed from 04 to 05......

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
dan,

when you get in, sounds like we need to have an install day! you'll probably need everyones help to put on the hundreds(lol) of parts you've got sitting at the house.....

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
what are the sti pinks and top hats off of? will they fit an 05 sti? i know things changed from 04 to 05......
You are correct, they will be coming off of an 04

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
damn, then they won't fit mine then....that sucks!
Yea, That's the exact reason why I am going with an 04 because parts are more readily accessible than for an 05.

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
i've seen that on used parts, but i haven't really had any problems getting new parts.....
Yea, I'm a cheapo though :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
05impreza said:
i try to be, lol....luckily i found my next mod(injen phantom fmic) used and in perfect shape
Kewl..... Did you find that local?

·
Registered
461 Posts
It's official, I pick up my new STI on Monday and it goes up on jack stands monday night.....:naughty:

·
Banned
727 Posts
05impreza said:
dan,

when you get in, sounds like we need to have an install day! you'll probably need everyones help to put on the hundreds(lol) of parts you've got sitting at the house.....
Luckily my wife does cheap labor installs. So far the floor mats, side skirts, hood props, shifter trim paint have all been done. She could probably do the driveshaft, gauges and stereo, but she'd be intimidated. She used to work parts for Yamaha Hopkinsville and got me a sweet deal on a 600R a few years back.. I miss that bike.

There's also a friends Mustang supercharger kit, pro drag suspension, big brake kit, fatties, skinnies and who knows what else at my houese. Any interested bidders? J/K he'd frickin kill me :)

281 - 300 of 2503 Posts