IW STi Forum banner

241 - 260 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Count me in....I'd be down for a little "meet and eat"....somewhere downtown where it would be central for everyone....

·
Banned
727 Posts
T1mmmy said:
Ah come on, lets keep the bashing to a minimum.

I think I got my self a steal. 895$ Shipped for 3 Imperial guages/ a legit Defi pod / Control Unit / and a Subaru Oil Gallary Plug :)
The DEFI are better, I'll say that with no regrets! That said I'll probably opt for the cheaper set and suck it up. I don't know though, because I want the gauges angled towards me, and the cheepos don't... we'll see.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
no doubt they are better, def. no arguement there......just like knowing i'll have an extra 4-500 dollars to spend elsewhere

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Hey I will be going down to topspeed on the 5th now if jason or josh are interested. Oh and has anyone got a copy of the new subiesport mag? It's a pretty good issue! It's got an article in there of a guy who has a 700hp sti, (592whp) with a GT35R turbo and crawford heads or block can't remember.

·
Banned
727 Posts
T1mmmy said:
I think I got my self a steal. 895$ Shipped for 3 Imperial guages/ a legit Defi pod / Control Unit / and a Subaru Oil Gallary Plug :)
Where did you get this price from if you don't mind telling...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
how does the last sat. in jan. sound to everyone, that night? meeting downtown and eating somewhere? give me some feedback on that date.....

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
www.tennesspeed.net

just wanted to let everyone know about a pretty good site i'm a member of also: www.tennesspeed.net

when it asks for a reference use my username(05impreza). i think its a pretty good site and wanted to share

jason

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm finally going down to Topspeed in Atlanta on the 12th to have all my junk put in. Eric when are you going down again? When it's all said and done I should have 4 charts to show you:

1. Base run with my current stg 2 setup (~300whp?)
2. 20g only on pump (~350whp?)
3. 20g+ 50/50 alky water mix (~365whp?)
4. 20g+ pure meth map for special occasions (~375-400whp???)

Hopefully everything will turn out ok. I'll be sure to post when I get back on the 13th!

jj

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
dang! that will be sweet. i'm gonna try to come by and check out the alchy kit before you leave for atl

·
Registered
461 Posts
Clarksville Tuner

Just letting you guys know about a HOT TUNER in clarksville. If you need your car tuned or need a bug fixed this is the man. EVO or WRX / STI doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Well when I can find my dyno chart I will try and post it but doug could only get me 340whp and 376lbs. of torque. I also had a real bad gasket leak in between the turbo and uppipe. I had the alky kit but SMC sent me the wrong one. It was for an evo! So I went and pick up the right kit and will be going back down to ATL Feb 17th. I am gonna do a map with no alky, a map for 50/50 and straight alky for the track. Trey told me that they can get me around 390-400whp with that. So I can't wait to go back! I also need a EBCS and turbo wrap. Doug said he was having trying to get my car to hold boost. it would hit 20psi and fall on it's face back at 13psi.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ride_the_pony69 said:
Well when I can find my dyno chart I will try and post it but doug could only get me 340whp and 376lbs. of torque. I also had a real bad gasket leak in between the turbo and uppipe. I had the alky kit but SMC sent me the wrong one. It was for an evo! So I went and pick up the right kit and will be going back down to ATL Feb 17th. I am gonna do a map with no alky, a map for 50/50 and straight alky for the track. Trey told me that they can get me around 390-400whp with that. So I can't wait to go back! I also need a EBCS and turbo wrap. Doug said he was having trying to get my car to hold boost. it would hit 20psi and fall on it's face back at 13psi.
Take it to Thomas Lewis, he'll fix your problem

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
USA 79S said:
for real... what does he use, utec, street tuner, Does he have his own shop, and have ECUtek/pro tune?
if you want someone to take it to your tuner, give us a little more info on this guy.....no one likes a tuner w/o a reputation. what kind of equipment does he use?

241 - 260 of 2503 Posts