IW STi Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
i know there is a guy on one of the other forums selling fmic sets by xspower or someone for like 500 bones.....if you would want to take a look at that, underground on here is planning on installing one, hit him up for info about it

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
thats the one i'm talking about on tennesspeed.net. underground on here is the one doing it on there, his sn on the other website is riggs. its either going for like 450-500 shipped

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
usa79,
when do you come in for a while?

and when does everyone want to try and meet up again?....sometime in jan?or wait till the weather gets a little warmer?

jason

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
timmy,

looks like we'll be clearing two sets of lights when you get back, lol.....when will you be heading back?

jason

·
Banned
727 Posts
Have a belated Merry x-mas from Iraq guys!. And an on-time Happy New Year!!!

I got... cf driveshaft, cf hood props, JVC head unit, forrester DIN pocket, Alpine speakers, a 5 channel amp, and that custom sub from the iwsti thread. oh, and I'm ordering my painted WRX side skirts as soon as I receive payment for my STI skirts. Not too bad I guess, although the car will still be the slowest of the bunch :bow: but at least my new stereo will drown out all of your laughter (j/k)

I'd really appreciate some test rides when I get in if possible, to help decide how far I want to go wth the car right away upon returning.

It now looks like I may be on leave in c'ville on Feb 10th or so. We'll see... it changes every damn day :(

201 - 220 of 2503 Posts