IW STi Forum banner

NASA Summit Point Main [October 13-14]

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  boxtwo 
#1 ·
#3 ·
instructing...

#5 · (Edited)
spazegun2213 said:
you need to cage the sti and be done with it...
you know you want to:lol:
Could say the same thing to somebody else until he sold his... ;) Thanks for the sig comment.

How is that "other" race car prospect coming along? I saw it featured in a quick movie clip trying to advertise for the new BFGoodridge race R1s.... at least I think it was the same one.

#6 ·
I will be there for my first track day...I cant wait!

#7 ·
I'll be there also, my first HPDE! Can't wait!

#8 ·
Nis01 said:
Could say the same thing to somebody else until he sold his... ;) Thanks for the sig comment.

How is that "other" race car prospect coming along? I saw it featured in a quick movie clip trying to advertise for the new BFGoodridge race R1s.... at least I think it was the same one.
that car is no longer for sale. His next car fell though, so I'm still looking :mad:

but i still have the 944 :)

#10 ·
chaos311clarity said:
so how do these events work? ive only been to one track day, not sure if they all operate the same... someone wanna give me the general idea of this?
sure nasa works like this.
1) sign up at nasaracing.net
2) if you are a newbie, you sign up for HPDE1 and are issued an instructor
3) you go out for 3, 25 minute sessions per day
4) you go to class, and you can watch racing when you are free.
5) have fun!

thats about how it works. although i can explain in greater detail

#11 ·
Awesome to hear RisingSunSTi and boxtwo. It will only be my second weekend with NASA so I will also be in HPDE 1, will be good to have some other Subies out there. NASA runs a good show... can get pretty overwhelming with all the racecars around but it gives you some nice down time in between runs in a great/friendly environment. Looking forward to this event even more now. :tup:

#12 ·
Great! It'll be nice to put some faces with the posts and rides! I am REALLY looking forward to going.

#13 ·
Quick stupid question. When do you find out what number you are going to be?

#14 ·
RisingSunSTi said:
Quick stupid question. When do you find out what number you are going to be?
You usually get an e-mail saying that you have to use an alternate number. Most likely it won't be until closer to when the event will be held because thats when NASA will finalize the registration and post it on the net.

#15 ·
Thanks

#16 ·
You should have gotten an email last week with the link to the nasa mid atlantic site. NEXT WEEKEND!!! So psyched!!! I think a SS+bushings is in the near future, I am really not liking the feel of the shifter at all.

For those that will be there, I'll be in HPDE1, 07 OBP with #31. I am terrible with names, so be sure to say hello! See you at the track!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.