IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 STi vs BLACK EVO(vid)

To reward and encourage further surfing of the vendor forums (and to pay our vendor fees), we got this crazy idea that would allow you to name your own price for a limited time.

Basically, email us a part that you are interested in purchasing (and your zip code), a link to it on our website or that of another import parts supplier, and a price you would be willing to pay. We will either accept or reject your offer, but either way there is no obligation on your part until we have accepted your offer.

A Little about us: King of Imports or its owners have been importing parts from Japan for over a year now. We take pride in delivering customer service and if a customer is not satisfied we would like to know so we can fix it because we always strive to improve to serve you better.

Check out our website at: www.kingofimports.com

Send us an email at [email protected] and you will back from us shortly thereafter. If there is something you do not see on our website, please do not hesitate to ask for it. We have relationships with a number of distributors so we can source most any part for you quickly.

While we refuse to sell prices that would make their manufacturers cringe, we would like to make you a deal if you are ordering more than one part. We think a customer should be a customer for life and by providing the kind of service that customers deserve, we hope they will realize how easy it is to deal with us.

Kevin
King of Imports, LLC
www.kingofimports.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stainless Braided Clutch Line

Kevin,
Nice to see a vendor trying some new sales tactics. Very interested in some stuff you have on your web site. Will send you an email on something for my 2004 sti that I have been looking for. I think it is a reasonable offer. Heard good things about your business from others. PM me your response. Your strategy did work and I did surf through your new site and like it. Hope to do business with you. Will be anxiously awaiting your email.
blk-rs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts