IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hehe, I hang out with those guys that own MZM, really cool guys.
BTW their dyno reads lower than most other dynos (but I think more accurately since they add load/weight to their runs) so on other dynos he may make more.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yeah, the guys there are GREAT.....seem like a very sincere group of guys. About 3 days after I purchased mine, I was knocking on their doorstep, asking "what next".....I sat in that blue STi...VERY SWEET interior with lots of mods......Anyhoo, they will definately be doin' my car when the fiance' gets outa college.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems that the guys over at MZM did a great job installing and tuning that STi. 363ftlb. of torque is tremendous, but I wish they would have dynoed the vehicle with 91-94 Octane instead of the Leaded race gas. I want to see real world statistics. Great job anyways!

Maybe they have another dyno on that site that I haven't seen.

·
Registered
282 Posts
how much .. sign me up!
Let's see, for the power mods only (all other suspension mods, gauges, others are extra.

Well, the DR turbo's are rotated mounts so it requires lots of new stuff (power steering lines, up-pipe, inlet pipe, air cleaner) so I believe the turbo kit alone is in the $4k range.

APS frontmount DR500 = $1595 although I'd go with the 650 at that point ($1895)

APS BOV = $260

APS Race Fuel = $545

APS Tumbler Delete = $565 (MZM didn't have it, so I got it off Mastro's site)

APS 3.5 inch exhaust = $1191 (wonder why they didn't round this one?)

Warlboro pump = $105

Perrin 720 cc fuel injectors (that's the only ones I know of that come in 720 cc) = $200

Greddy E-manage = $345

So, parts only it comes out to $8806 plus tax or shipping (or $9106 with the DR650 intercooler). Then figure how much install and tuning is and you're set :) My guess, an easy $10k when all's said and done (more like $11k realistically).

·
Registered
79 Posts
things yu forgot you will need
emanage
pressure sensor harness $35.
pressure sesnor 3.0 kg's $98.
e-manage injector harness $35
install emanage $600.
for injectors
injector kit"o-rings,grommets and connectores $100.
injector resistor pack $200.
for the APS delete Valves
moydify and 4 inch fittings $150.
install aps delet valve $500.
For the fuel
Fuel press. Reg. $240.
strainer kit $15.
Spark plugs $50.
EBC $300.
Dyno tune $600.
some things off my head that you you will need.you are looking at more like $12,000 installed :oops:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Did you guys see the section "Cstomer Cars" where the guy did donuts, omg, I wish I could do it like that. I want to go to driving school sooo bad!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts