IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
i love the sleeper look Blazer........car is s0o0o0o0o0o0ooo0 beautiful =) congrats man let me see some ass shots =P

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
loooks NICE! the front spiltters is what gives it away, but i love the lips. :tup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I can't fool you guys! But Mustang owners and Civic owners sure think I am just a WRX now :devil:

btw thanks for the kind words guys. Clear fender blinkers should be in soon and lookin O so hawt 111!!!. Want to change my custom plate from STiYLIN to MRCL33N.... It's available I just hate to give up STiYLIN :(

·
Registered
656 Posts
sarasube said:
wrx wing works nicely.
always thinking of that route.
good lead to follow.

thanks
Nah, you didn't! Nah you didn't just hit us with a 7-7-5 haiku.

Blazer, very classy.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nandanrp said:
So you're running stock TMIC with the WRX scoop? I hope you don't have intercooling issues.

Did you paint the Brembos black? :)

Lookin' good, all in all! I love those JDM sidemarkers but I don't have a pair big enough to cut into my fenders :p
Yup, stock TMIC for about a month until I can get down to Hayward to get tuned with my FP Green and my Perrin FMIC (the black one for stealth!). Until then I made my sprayer functional. Doesn't seem like I lost power, at least the butt dyno is registering the same. My car is slow anyways with just a catted dp, crank pulley, ECUtek, and protune. Luckily I live on the coast and the air is much cooler up here, I think that helps.

Oh yeah, yes I painted my Brembos black.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts