IW STi Forum banner

121 - 140 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)
Re: My 2015 STi Launch Ed.

Initial review of my transmission, rear diff fluid change is very good, got rid of my shifting 2nd to 3rd gear notchiness, shifts smoother now. I would advise to all my fellow members to do it early and not wait for the 30k miles transmission/differentials fluids service. Especially the rear differential is really dark dark gray in color. Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
28 Posts

Initial review of my transmission, rear diff fluid change is very good, got rid of my shifting 2nd to 3rd gear notchiness, shifts smoother now. I would advise to all my fellow members to do it early and not wait for the 30k miles transmission/differentials fluids service. Especially the rear differential is really dark dark gray in color. Thanks for looking :)
I will have to jump on this then, I have a bit of a time getting into 2nd sometimes only 8.5k miles.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

how long was the wait for the JDM mufflers to arrive?
I placed my order on JDM the mufflers Oct 15, 2014, arrived to my door Oct 27, 2014. I was surprised it arrived early, looking at the delivery time stated last year was 30-45 days.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

I placed my order on JDM the mufflers Oct 15, 2014, arrived to my door Oct 27, 2014. I was surprised it arrived early, looking at the delivery time stated last year was 30-45 days.
Cool! Thanks for the info! Planning to order multiple items next month..:)

·
Registered
252 Posts

^^Awesome man, I've really been thinking about doing these myself (or the brembo drilled). I think yours is the first 2015 I've seen with the dba drilled...:tup:

·
Registered
22 Posts

What are you impressions of the kicker speaker upgrade? Kind of thinking about doing this when mine finally arrives.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #139

What are you impressions of the kicker speaker upgrade? Kind of thinking about doing this when mine finally arrives.
My initial impression on the kicker speakers is sound clarity and detail due to the two-way design(woofer and tweeter). Lower frequency tone (bass) is up a little bit.

·
Registered
303 Posts

Your cars nuts dude, I know they handle great from the factory, and my 2015 sti is my first really great handling car, yours with all that aftermarket stuff in it must really feel amazing,

121 - 140 of 631 Posts