IW STi Forum banner

621 - 631 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got some unexpected gift today from STi...Super excited....Opened the box and saw the "Kyosho" packaging tape, reminds me of my old radio control car days! Mini-me of my STi! Thank you very much!

Whoa!!! That is so cool! I'm actually a collector of the Kyosho Samurai models and this is just incredible! I didn't even know about this...will post on the 1:18 model collector forum I'm on haha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice parts. I ordered the Crossmember bushings and rear shifter bushing from Japanparts on April 17th. Still nothing.

Curious as to the feel with all of these upgrades

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
Nice parts. I ordered the Crossmember bushings and rear shifter bushing from Japanparts on April 17th. Still nothing.

Curious as to the feel with all of these upgrades
Thanks! The STi bushings i ordered April 26th and arrived yesterday May 5th by DHL courier. I was surprised it came in really fast, took a week to get here. In the past my orders with them is about 10-14 days average to get here. My previous STi's have similar transmission mount/bushing set-up(includes group-N engine mounts/pitch stop/beatrush subframe stoppers/diff carrier bush) except this time i will try the group-N cross member parts, with this upgrade between shifts feel improved/drivetrain slop reduced and with little increase in NVH.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #630 (Edited)
Installed today...Raceseng Reverse Gear Lock-Out Lever

Shift knob out:

Shifter boot out:

Remove two Phillips screw under the stock lock-out base:

Shift to 3rd gear, then punch out the lock-out lever roll-pin retainer:

Insert the Raceseng lock-out base, secure with two Allen bolts provided:

Grease the lever travel section and insert the lock-out lever and secure with the flat-head Allen bolt retainer:

Re-install shifter boot:

Re-install shift knob and test the new reverse gear lever function by shifting to reverse:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Installed today: OEM Accessory Red Footwell Light kit

Remove Center AC vent assembly, connect supplied harness to hazard button connector:

Install the driver side LED light assembly behind the knee airbag module:

Install the passenger side LED assembly under the glove box/ac fan blower undercover:

621 - 631 of 631 Posts