IW STi Forum banner

561 - 580 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #565
Where did you fasten the rear anchor points to? Did you consider Cusco's trunk harness bar?
I fastened the harness to the LATCH anchor point behind the rear seat bottom cushion. No, i don’t have the cusco trunk harness bar.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #566 (Edited)
Just Arrived: JDM Subaru+Cusco+SuperPro:

New Style 2020 JDM Subaru LED Fog Cover/Bezel:

Removeable back cover for more air flow:

Cusco Strut Bar Quick Release Skewer set:

Cusco Steering Rack Bracket:

24mm Superpro Rear Sway bar with Superpro end links/ Superpro RSB Mount Brace:

26mm Superpro Front Sway Bar

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #569
How does the car feel with a 26mm front bar
Handles better just a little front tire skipping(due to more stiffer than stock) on uneven surface/pavement when cornering, i am still working on which sway bar stiffness adjustment combination (F/R) to suit my driving/handling goal.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #570 (Edited)
When i was installing my JDM LED Fog Cover/Bezel last week, got curious about this mounting hole on the backside:

It lines up with the OE Fog lamp mounting hole on the bumper, ordered this OE Fog lamp hardware:

Installed the J-nut:

Screw installed to secure the bezel to the bumper:

A little added security for the JDM bezel from coming off from the bumper. Thanks for looking?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #573 (Edited)
Hey was looking at past posts, the Bilstein you got on your red car, is the springs the stock ones from s207 or is it the 10mm lowered ones?
yes the bilsteins i have on the red car is the s207 dampmatic II for the fronts, the rears are the type s bilsteins. As for the springs i have no confirmation of the part numbers. When i got them installed, the ride height is almost the same as my stock 2018.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #575
How do those struts compare to the ones on our RA's
Compared to the RA bilsteins, these JDM Bilsteins automatically reduce damping force at low speeds for ride comfort and increased damping force when suspension movement is intense.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #577
They're out of S207 at Subaru Japan so I'm grabbing S208 sets, apparently there's a difference, probably valving on the damping or something.
Yeah i saw the lead time of the S207 bilsteins, long wait. I believe the current bilstein listed on their website is the Type-S version and the Type-RA-R bilsteins.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #579
What do you think about ra-r? I don't think those are bilstein though?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
RA-R Struts/Springs combo is another good way to go. Not sure if the dampers are made by bilstein due to the paint finish is silver. I will email Yuki to ask more details.

561 - 580 of 651 Posts