IW STi Forum banner

341 - 360 of 586 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Re: My 2017 Subaru Journal

What happened with the old one? Why the change?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts

Wow, you just sold/traded your 15 with all those amazing parts and no part out for us to salivate over? :D

Very curious on your reasoning as well! Good luck with the new ride, big color charge too.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #343 (Edited)

What happened with the old one? Why the change?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sold the Launch Ed. Decided to go wingless and time for a new project. And also the Launch Ed has an excellent resale value which i did not expect.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #344 (Edited)

Wow, you just sold/traded your 15 with all those amazing parts and no part out for us to salivate over? :D

Very curious on your reasoning as well! Good luck with the new ride, big color charge too.
Sold the Launch Ed. All my parts are off the car before i sold it. I already posted some parts in the classified section. Decided to go wingless this time, and yes a big color change. Some of my old parts goes back to the red one. PM me if you are interested in the parts i took out.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #346 (Edited)

More parts installed:

Swapped the trunk opener switch with the BSD switch, installed JDM coin holder/fuse cover lid

JDM STi Push Button Start/Stop switch:

·
Registered
406 Posts

I was wondering why I was subscribed to a 2017 build thread lol. Sad to see your LE go but I'm looking forward to what you do with your new STI!

·
Registered
574 Posts

Would have liked a new Journal with the old one still in place for reference :(
Oh yeah that's a bummer AJ...didn't notice you wiped out the LE journal, that was some seriously good content. It's your post and your cars though, you can do whatever you want. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #352 (Edited)

Thanks for the comments guys(Dampa, Ryan, Nativepenguin and BLKSTI16)! Sorry for moving my pics out from the first page, my Launch Ed build was huge and I was worried to have too much pics on my journal, i will update it again. Thanks again!

Mod Pics of my old Launch Ed was updated on Page 1. Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts

Thanks for the comments guys(Dampa, Ryan, Nativepenguin and BLKSTI16)! Sorry for moving my pics out from the first page, my Launch Ed build was huge and I was worried to have too much pics on my journal, i will update it again. Thanks again!

Mod Pics of my old Launch Ed was updated on Page 1. Thanks
Very cool, thanks man! :):tup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: My 2015-2017 Subaru Journal

Congrats bro and welcome to the red team!:D

Now get off your arse and get a Voltex wing on that sucka! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #359 (Edited)
Re: My 2015-2017 Subaru Journal

Just arrived:

JDM MFD Hood with red stitching:

Tried to paint them but did not came out well, Instead, vinyl wrapped it with gloss black 1080 film:

Piano Black HVAC Knobs:

341 - 360 of 586 Posts