IW STi Forum banner

261 - 280 of 586 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: My 2015 STi Launch Edition

Awesome, good to see you got them. Super easy install and it looks so much better now!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #265

Daily driving the STi, cargo/stuff in and out of my trunk now my trunk liner is showing some wear already..time to install this:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

ordered this before my car came in! :tup:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #270

Just arrived..JDM Toyota GT86 Black Interior Door Handle set:
Thanks to Lezard Valeth for sharing this part.

And yes....toyota part made by "Subaru"...

·
Registered
2 Posts

I must say I have enjoyed going through your very comprehensive thread and I am inspired...I currently have a 2015 sti LTD WRB and was just wondering are you happy with your blue Racang shift knob...I am currently looking at some weighted knobs...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #273

I must say I have enjoyed going through your very comprehensive thread and I am inspired...I currently have a 2015 sti LTD WRB and was just wondering are you happy with your blue Racang shift knob...I am currently looking at some weighted knobs...
Thanks! Yes i am ver happy with my Raceng Ashiko shift knob, shifting is spot on!

·
Registered
2 Posts

awesome...I went with the Raceng hybrid Delrin and stainless one just because of the constant heat down here in sunny fl...don't want to fry my hand on the full stainless ..lol...I also am surprised after all your awesome well picked suspension/chassis mods that you never opted for a coil over or lowering spring setup ? Are you that satisfied with the stock suspension? I actually am impressed with the stock !...anyway keep up the good work !

·
Registered
574 Posts

Interestingly enough another small change I've now discovered between 2015 and 2016 is that the center vents also have the "faux-aluminum" ring around them on the 2016, meaning if I were to install the piano black side vents without a matching middle vent piece it would look pretty mismatched.

Your car is amazingly well done, also, but you already knew that. :D Definitely taking some inspiration on a few of your JDM pieces.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #278 (Edited)

Some more of my favorite JDM STi Oil Filter came in yesterday :)

And SMY Performance JDM LED Bezel Harness:

·
Registered
223 Posts

I've been meaning to ask. Did you notice a substantial difference in chassis stiffness with the jdm front support kit? Was it worth the 300 bucks?

261 - 280 of 586 Posts