IW STi Forum banner

221 - 240 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Re: My 2015 STi Launch Edition

2 things, one THANK YOU for the OEM part numbers, those actually are reasonably priced too! And they are OEM :) 2nd thing, the Cusco catch can has been keeping the intercooler dry? I need to get a catch can!
Glad to help! Yes so far the intercooler is still free of oil gunk.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #223 (Edited)

Question you probably know lol. Is the Rear sti badge black and red on the hyper blue model? Or still chrome with red?
The hyper blue STi comes in with a cherry red STi rear badge just like the rest of the STi's trim. Only the "Subaru" and "Symmetrical AWD" badge comes in with black finish. Took this pic from a local Subie dealer:

From 2015 OC Autoshow:

·
Registered
546 Posts

Too bad, black sides instead of chrome would be cool!!

Called my local dealer, side badges 26 bucks each, my price. Score

·
Registered
406 Posts

Awesome wheel choice! Any reason you went with 19's vs 18's? They look great regardless!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #230

Awesome wheel choice! Any reason you went with 19's vs 18's? They look great regardless!
Thanks! I went 19's (since last year with my enkeis) just to try how it handles/steering response and happy to say it works well for my application/driving style.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Thanks! I went 19's (since last year with my enkeis) just to try how it handles/steering response and happy to say it works well for my application/driving style.
Time for some 14" rotors and 6 pot calipers bro! :tup:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #238

did you ever install your OEM side emblem from Hyper Blue? :confused:

your current pics is all black (the one you painted)...
No, I did not install the hyperblue sti side emblem yet, i like the black painted emblems for now.

221 - 240 of 648 Posts