IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
can i have your hazard switch and floormats?

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
I love it too! it looks great, your just missing the JDM shifter boot & shifter trim to complete the look!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
wow, looks great man, thinking about doing that, in a while though, japanparts is priceyyyyyy

·
Registered
514 Posts
Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it. The flat black look is cheesy in my opinion and the radio and climate knobs look silly against it. Makes the interior look even more low rent than it does from the factory. Of course, either are still better than an Evo. Yech.

To each his own though.....as long as you are happy with it. :tup:

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I think it looks a lot more sportier. The stock "aluminum look" trim doesn't looke enough like aluminum and just looks cheap. Subaru should have just left the trim black as opposed to half arsing the aluminum look.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I don't really like it either... I prefer stock trim. But it's your car so if you like it, great :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
it's not that i don't like it, i respect anyones choice to do whatever they want with their car...but it got me to think...if the S204 came with the silver trim and our (USDM) cars came with the black trim people would be chaging it to match the S204 no matter what....:rolleyes: to each it's own....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
psiboost said:
it's not that i don't like it, i respect anyones choice to do whatever they want with their car...but it got me to think...if the S204 came with the silver trim and our (USDM) cars came with the black trim people would be chaging it to match the S204 no matter what....:rolleyes: to each it's own....
No.... Thats not why I did it.. I just prefer the Black instead of the cheap silver trim....

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
looks sick, do mine do mine:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts