IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2021 STi, put the deposit down Saturday. Expected delivery is the 13th but the email I got from Subaru said last week of the month. Who knows? But I can't wait, Here's a pic:

Well, they took the link down when I bought it. It is the gorgeous blue with a spoiler, Recaro seats and package #2.

Not new to turbo cars, I've owned 7 3rd gen Supra turbos and modded them. My wife saved a picture:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Your vehicle is almost home!​

Customer Name

Nick Holden
Subaru Retailer

Subaru of Kings Automall
Model

WRX
Vehicle Order Number

Vehicle Identification Number

JF1VA2S66M9801801
Date of Order

4/3/2021
Estimated Arrival

On or before 4/20/2021
Dear Nick,
Your Subaru WRX has reached your local distribution center and is almost home.

Once your vehicle arrives at your retailer, they will perform a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) to make sure all of the window markings are removed from the exterior of your vehicle, that the upholstery and interior is clean and more. Great care will be taken to make sure you have an exceptional delivery experience.

Subaru of Kings Automall will be in touch shortly to schedule a date to pick up your new Subaru.

We’re thrilled that you and your Subaru will be together soon.

Sincerely,
Your friends at Subaru of America

Please do not reply to this message. To obtain information on how to contact Subaru of America, Inc., visit our website at subaru.com/contactus, or call (800) 782‑2783.

You received this message because you opted in to receive communications from Subaru of America, Inc.

We respect your privacy and if you prefer not to receive any future email messages from us, please manage your preferences or unsubscribe here.

Subaru of America, Inc., PO Box 9103, Camden, NJ 08101-9877

© Subaru of America, Inc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There were a few doubters in here, here is my new STi in my driveway that I picked up today. Currently 56 miles on the clock from driving home from Cincy:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Congrats on the car! My 2021 STI (Limited) Wingless will arrive in approx 14 more days! I am trading in my 2019 STI for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on the car! My 2021 STI (Limited) Wingless will arrive in approx 14 more days! I am trading in my 2019 STI for it.
Thanks, I'm loving it so far. It's hard to keep my foot out of it for break in and that turbo spools up FAST.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts