IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
That is a nice looking STi. At least now I know I am not the only one that likes the "pink" badges. I am thinking of getting those same ones. Where did you get them from?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
love it. i really dig the pink. i'm planning on getting the pink subaru logo (the one with the pleadies). can you do a close up of the back badge. i don't think i've seen that one before. (btw, i get a stiffy whenever i see another clean white/gold.)

·
Registered
163 Posts
that is nice man, very very nice. I still get second thoughts when I see white/gold.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clone I got my badge from scoobydude and they are def pink. They match the color of my sti badge. Or at least pretty darn close. But your right the other one on that forum is definately more red.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Ah...I see. So they make several variations. Yeah, Subydude's is pink surround on the WRX, with no color in the "IMPREZA". The other one I have is red around the surround with red in the IMPREZA.

Both very nice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Love the badges! Hey not to hi-jack your thread or anything, but I just put on new badges on my car as well. I know it's not the STi, but putting the EVOLUTION badge was such a PITA that I had to share the results. Also the ugly looking altezas are now gone!

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks. I carried the bloody lights and the badge on the plane from Europe!

M

·
0 Posts
It is amazing how much better the rear end of the Evo looks when you swap out the Altezzas.

Nice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It does look a lot better. That's why I considered this purely cosmetic mod "justified". Here's another pic:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
So that's what the back of a EVO looks like or should I say SHOULD look like. I have not seen the back of many EVOs. :wink: Now the front I have seen a number of times... in my rear view mirror. :p

Seriously though it looks good and those tail lights are 100 times better looking than the altezas. That "evolution" looks like it was a major pain, mainly making sure it is centered and straight. Good job!

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey dlowman how did you get the blue subaru emblem out of the grill without messing up the oval shape in the plastic that surounds the emblem. Just got a replacement and don't want to mess anything up

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
brake fluid

mx_9 said:
Wojo,

Looks great! Much more 'mature' w/o the Altezza's.
Indeed. . . the "Redtezzas" were one of the first changes my friend Jason made to his Evo a few months ago. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
"So that's what the back of a EVO looks like or should I say SHOULD look like. I have not seen the back of many EVOs. Now the front I have seen a number of times... in my rear view mirror. "

Lol, that was great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts