IW STi Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new audio system....all is Alpine :D
I have the IVA W 200.....the 4 channels amplifiers PDX 4.150 digital....4 speakers Type X top of the line.....and the new sub woofers systems..PLT 5....:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sub Question

Hey, I just got an 2007 STI Limited. I've been looking at that sub. It's cool technology, but the price is high.

How does it sound in your car? Is it super tight, or boomy?

Does the sub sound better if you open up the passthrough, or if you leave it closed?

I'm wondering how much bass gets from the trunk to the driver's seat, and what is sounds like once it gets there. Obviously, bass can go farther than lower notes, but do those seats and passthrough block it or make it too boomy?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Limited035 said:
Hey, I just got an 2007 STI Limited. I've been looking at that sub. It's cool technology, but the price is high.

How does it sound in your car? Is it super tight, or boomy?

Does the sub sound better if you open up the passthrough, or if you leave it closed?

I'm wondering how much bass gets from the trunk to the driver's seat, and what is sounds like once it gets there. Obviously, bass can go farther than lower notes, but do those seats and passthrough block it or make it too boomy?
That woofer system is ok if you are not looking for termendous basses!!!!
It sound good....is pure quality...not violence!!!! :tup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.