IW STi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my Stage 2 protune session at Harman Motive and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The service was great, Dan was extremely knowledgable and thorough, and best of all, my car drives wonderful! Dan spent over 2 hours perfecting my 95 octane map and when he was pleased with the dyno figures, he took it on a road test and fine tuned the parameters.

In summary, I made 307whp/346wtrq on 95 octane fuel, peak boost at 19psi.

Can someone help me post the graphs?

Great job Dan and thanks again for the awesome tune!

·
Registered
833 Posts
sounds great man thats awesome, i have several friends that went there with the same good experience, just curious numbers on 91 oct?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Do you just mix race gas in every tank to get 95oct. or what?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
STimo said:
Do you just mix race gas in every tank to get 95oct. or what?
Thanks guys. Yes, I always run 95 octane in my tank so I didn't bother getting a 91 map.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great numbers, I plan to head over to see Dan to get a protune in the near future, just sucks their not open on the weekend. Also, were do you get the 95 octane @?

·
Registered
890 Posts
So how do you get the 95 oct? Do you mix in race gas?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey man I think I saw your car on the dyno on thurs. I was the person dropping off the crystal sti w/ jdm foglights for my turbo install. GREAT #'s man, Ian and Dan have a lot of experience.

·
Registered
459 Posts
The Black Pearl said:
dan is the best. i had him set up my rotated set up with his blow through mafs. couldn't be happier. would recommend his shop to anybody!!!!mike
For sure... Dan rocks... He even has a cute chick working there too ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts