IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just thought I would share my experience that I had with MZM performance in austin, Tx . I know as a customer , we look and search for which shops we need to bring our cars to. Well in all honesty I had a really good experience with MZM performance , and I have had nothing but good experiences, for so many years since I bought my subaru WRX back in 2002 and when I sold that, I brought them my 2004 Nissan 350z to install/tune a greddy TT and now I currently have a 2009 subaru STI which I have had some work done as well.

I think as a customer, it is extremely important that you feel very comfortable at a shop,especially when you are dropping off your car which is my pride and joy. Mutasim who is the sales rep/ customer service rep is a really great guy. Every time I had a question, he never hesitated to answer and never gave me the impression that I was taking time out of his day to annoy him, especially when sometimes I would just call and ask about performance parts and wouldn't call them for months until I was ready to purchase a part. I HAVE called shops around Texas and I will not disclose which shops they are only because I don't want to be that kind of guy, but they would really not want anything to do with me especially when I was up front with them and telling them that I wouldn't get my part at that very moment. To me MZM performance felt that every person who calls or walks through that door is a customer no matter what. I appreciate that kind of effort from a shop.

Next comes to Mohammad, (the tuner/owner). He is AMAZING at what he does!! No joke, I have had all three cars tuned by him and they were running STRONG with NO problems WHAT SO EVER. NO joke guys! This guy really knows his stuff, I feel every time I ask him a question about something that seemed so complicating to figure out as far as performance, he would always explain it in a way that I could easily understand. He loves to take his time with customers and show his appreciation and knowledge in the car world. He specializes in all cars , from Stis, to Evos to even domestic, and even the monstrous GTRs. Overall these guys are great, and I wanted to share with all you members that are in Texas, that it is sooo worth you taking the drive or time to bring your car to their shop. You wont be disappointed !! . Again I am only reporting this because we always ask each other about what shops to take our cars to, what tuners are worth the money and etc.. I will leave the judgment up to you, give them a call sometime and see for yourself. Its still nice to see that their are guys out there in the performance world who are not just after your money, but who are only and always about their customers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
782 Posts
Not sure if you're a member on Nasioc.com or not but I think you should also post this in the Texas section on that forum as well. There is a ton more people who will see your post there.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I like when people take the time to post something positive about any product/service/company when deserved.

I recently called a local shop to get some install pricing. To keep it simple, the guy just wasn't a very good communicator, at least on the phone. Major turn off, now I would never take my car there because of one simple conversation. Though they have good reviews, that conversation made me question his experience and knowledge. Not good. Companies often lack the proper TEAM and may be knowledgeable and good at what they do but having good communication skills is essential for making the customer confident. Looks like you got both :tup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts