1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
that was a good race

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
I so hate it when I get lined up and I see that i`m up against a freaking stock civic with CF wings, Only good match I had was a boosted Z :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Insane06STi said:
I so hate it when I get lined up and I see that i`m up against a freaking stock civic with CF wings, Only good match I had was a boosted Z :)
i got lined up with a gto with bolt-ons and it it beat me by .010

all the other runs were a breeze

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
guirgis2005 said:
lmao .. wow , its obvious its not a guy , good race bro
Thanks man, im going again in december, and hopefully with colder weather and no wind i can run a lot better time.

stock sti's were running 14's all day long.

a lamborghini gallardo ran a 13.1

just to show you have ****ty the weather is.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I ran a 13.2 the same day, I am happy with my time just cause of the weather, but when we go out again in October hopefully it will be cooler and no winds we will run better times.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That Lambo Ran a 12.5 and a stock sti ran a 15.1. I am stock and ran a 13.6 Blaiser has equal lengths, Aps Dr725 FMIC and is tuned with other mods and barely ran a 13.4. He even ran a 14.0. My bro's WRX ran a 13.2. Blaiser can't drive. That car could be much faster with a better driver. Dang rookies.

·
IWSTI Club Level 11ty
5,687 Posts
WRB Kid said:
That Lambo Ran a 12.5 and a stock sti ran a 15.1. I am stock and ran a 13.6 Blaiser has equal lengths, Aps Dr725 FMIC and is tuned with other mods and barely ran a 13.4. He even ran a 14.0. My bro's WRX ran a 13.2. Blaiser can't drive. That car could be much faster with a better driver. Dang rookies.

i wondered why it sounded like a honda.

·
Registered
267 Posts
yea La Mer the red crawford is wrbkid's bro he just has the s2 block on a vf23 running 14psi, he also ran a 13.2 which is good for only 14psi.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts