IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I thought since I've been away for the summer I might as well try and get a meet going to see all the old faces and hopefully meet some new ones. What I wanted to ask everyone was which day was better for them, Sat Sept 23 or Sun the 24th? I thought we would use the usual meeting spot at the Flatirons Mall. Then we could either eat there or go somewhere else if anyone has any suggestions. Let me know so I can set it in stone. All cars are welcome.

·
Registered
480 Posts
not to butt in !

but theres a Z cruise to estes park and stuff. im sure its w/e car

interested? i would love to hangout with u guys again

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yoojeankim said:
not to butt in !

but theres a Z cruise to estes park and stuff. im sure its w/e car

interested? i would love to hangout with u guys again
Dan, I don't know about everyone else but I'm going to say no. Just because after driving across the country I'm not trying to be in my car for more then 10 minutes for some time. I was going to say if everyone who ends up coming to the meet wants to go for a drive by all means go ahead and set something up, but I won't be joining. I just want to hang out, check out some cars, and get a bite to eat.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
05SilverSTI said:
I just want to hang out, check out some cars, and get a bite to eat.
Chipolte, man do I miss Chipolte. Oh, I miss you guys too ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
new STi, Longmont :)

Heya guys.. Just got my STi two months ago, I live in Longmont. I've actually heard about the STi meets up @ flatirons several times.. how many show? If I'm not working I will probably show at the next one :). Im stock for now.. need more face to face opinions about what to upgrade on it heh

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well I thought since I've been away for the summer I might as well try and get a meet going to see all the old faces and hopefully meet some new ones. What I wanted to ask everyone was which day was better for them, Sat Sept 23 or Sun the 24th? I thought we would use the usual meeting spot at the Flatirons Mall. Then we could either eat there or go somewhere else if anyone has any suggestions. Let me know so I can set it in stone. All cars are welcome.
Oh ya, whats your name again? You had the car with the screwed up gauges and missing front bumper right? I seem to remember duct tape holding the front mount on....ghetto dude.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
rbento11 said:
Oh ya, whats your name again? You had the car with the screwed up gauges and missing front bumper right? I seem to remember duct tape holding the front mount on....ghetto dude.

Hey ryan dont hate, i was the one who put that duct tape on. That was one of our marathon install sessions that should have only taken a couple hours. :lol: Anyways i think its time that we refresh Conors mind on what it takes to be a true gar.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JJSTI04 said:
Heya guys.. Just got my STi two months ago, I live in Longmont. I've actually heard about the STi meets up @ flatirons several times.. how many show? If I'm not working I will probably show at the next one :). Im stock for now.. need more face to face opinions about what to upgrade on it heh
Congrats on the purchase. All the times I've gone not too many people show up. It's usually a good group though so we have a good time.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rbento11 said:
hahahaha come on the gauges were fixed when I was still out there. Also the duct tape was holding up the fender liner not the bumper. Real ghetto (that's why I'm the king of gars)

Rosspbig said:
Hey ryan dont hate, i was the one who put that duct tape on. That was one of our marathon install sessions that should have only taken a couple hours. :lol: Anyways i think its time that we refresh Conors mind on what it takes to be a true gar.
Basically. Oh well, none of our installs ever seem to go right(don't forget about the headers intall Ross). Please, where did the 2 of you grow up... oh that's right BOULDER. Come on you people are in your own world. You (Ross) were the one who said they were scared when you drove to my house on SI. You 2 don't need to show me anything, just wait till I get back out there. Remember you said the 2 of you would show me a real birthday. My actions will speak louder then words.

But on a serious note, lets try to keep it on topic. What day does everyone want to meet? I wanted to add a poll, but it won't let me. Also I have been thinking about a time. I'm thinking around 12 or 1, since I have a feeling either day is going to have a late night attached to the night before.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
^^^^ Conor you are a poser gar. 12 noon it is.

PS. Im the true king of Gars

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
OK so are we meeting on saturday or sunday at 12 noon?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts