IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an exhausting experience, but it was well worth it. Dec 31 820am flew from Atlanta to Boston arrived at 11am caught the 1130 concord trailways bus to Manchester New Hampshire 60 miles or so then had the salesman pick us up at the bus stop. Got to the dealer, saw my baby sitting on the showroom floor and I was soooo excited, it was love at first site. Did all the paperwork and wound up getting out of there spending 28,525 and I will pay tax/tag here in GA. Drove 5 hours to PA to spend New Years with some family. We left the next night (Jan 1st ) 730pm and arrived back home 815am Jan 2nd. We managed to dodge the 2 inches of snow that they got the night we drove back thank God. The last thing I wanted to do was drive back in snow and ice with stock tires and being inexperienced in those conditions. Like I said it was exhausting. I decided to get the played out WRB/Gold, still looks mmmgood if you ask me and it matches my Yamaha R6 pretty well. Here is a pic I took in New Hampshire

·
Registered
759 Posts
Congrats and WTG on avoiding the snow! It would be a nightmare on a road trip and getting nailed by snow/ice with summer tires {especially with a new and unfamiliar car!}.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
urabusWRX said:
It was an exhausting experience...
i gave you props in another thread, but kudos again for doing the road trip and not paying more than you had to. congrats on the new ride. now, please fulfill your promise and resize your pic. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments fellas, I really love the car and am so proud to be a part of our elite "club." It has been well worth all the trouble I went through.

4MLA1FN said:
urabusWRX said:
It was an exhausting experience...
i gave you props in another thread, but kudos again for doing the road trip and not paying more than you had to. congrats on the new ride. now, please fulfill your promise and resize your pic. ;)
:D originally I thought the pic was going to be super huge making you have to scroll left and right to read the text, but it turned out not to be too bad so I left it alone. I will work on getting it resized. Thanks for the props.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, no options

how do I change the size of an attachment. I went in to edit the size of the pic and I'm not sure I can since it is an attachment. Let me know and I will get it resized.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Beautiful car!!!! I like it Urabus but you got to lose the orange from your headlights. Either way, nice purchase. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks vader, yes I am going to clear the lights and I still need to remove that billboard tag on my front bumper
(cant believe I haven't done that yet).

I checked the link in your sig, but I didn't see any pics. If you have some let me see them because
I want to know how 5% looks on wrb and I also want to see your lights.

·
Registered
424 Posts
wow great color combo! congrats!

how come the headlights look like regular yellow light instead of the HID whitish/blueish color? maybe its just the camera

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
choonzAWR said:
wow great color combo! congrats!

how come the headlights look like regular yellow light instead of the HID whitish/blueish color? maybe its just the camera

thanks

they are HID's must be the camera/angle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts