IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have mud guards installed?? My car is getting killed. Everytime I clean it I see a new streak. Most I get off but a few have taken paint. A web site will also be good. Thanks :anypics:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
wow they are on backorder:(

·
Registered
833 Posts
the car just doesnt seem right without these,one of my first mods:D you will be happy when you get them:tup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look sweet. Just picked up a set. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
youknowimwhoa said:
Those look sweet. Just picked up a set. Thanks
where did u order them from?? if from rallyarmor u'll have to wait till early october to get them

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
call them on the phone, they told me the same kind of thing, and somehow managed to get me a set...

its worth a try

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
oh yeah, now that i have wrx side skirts, do subaru make wrx mud flaps?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Autozone generic

These mud-flaps come with some generic cross design on them. I just used a large, sharp kitchen knife to cut off the cross (takes about 1 hour to do all 4) by slicing behind the design, but flush with the main face of the mud flap. Anyway, theyr'e a nice rubberized, fiberglass re-inforced mud flap. They seem very very durable. Then, to cover up any stray knife wounds I sprayed them with a coat of rubberized undercoating. Total is about $60 + 1hr of time.

I like them because they're cheaper, longer, wider, and of a better material (IMHO) than the other options.

·
Banned
457 Posts
they look good .....rally armors look better though

·
Registered
84 Posts
I go the rally armor mud flaps within the first week, got them on to save the paint. My buddy got sick of the dirt getting on his new Speed6 so he got a set too and tweaked them to make them fit. Go Rallyarmor! lol. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are all the rally armor ones adjustable? I know on the website it says the classics are but it doesn't say anything about the limited. Also are the Limited ones worth the extra?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Dark_Helmet said:
Are all the rally armor one adjustable? I know on the website it says the classics are but it doesn't say anything about the limited. Also are the Limited ones worth the extra?
+1 Wondering the same thing. Anyone have the limiteds? pics? input?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts