IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the sale fell through as i couldn't get what was needed for my current car. :tdown::(:(
So if anyone is looking for a 2012 DGM Sedan with Nav, irvine subie has the one i ordered.

Gunna wait till my current car is gone, and go down and order another one or have Irvine subaru hunt down another one for me... might stick with DGM or might switch up the color to either Plasma, SWP, or the new Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Mr.Lewis' Journal

UPDATE
3/25/12
: Received an email from SOA, the car has started production and has a rough arrival date of "End of May, Early June" According to them :eek2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Mr.Lewis' Journal

Im still trying to work out the details, hopefully by end of the weekend she shall be mine!
but for now, some pics from today when i went and checked it out and started working numbers

Only one thing they messed up.... no fog lights, i called back a day after i ordered to add them but i guess it didn't go through :confused:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Mr.Lewis' 2012 DGM sedan Journal, Just Ordered!

Update: received a phone call from irvine Subaru...... MY CAR HAS ARRIVED!

Going down today to see if I can work out a deal and if Subaru will buy my current car...

Lets hope I drive home in it today..!!
Will post pics later after I see it

·
Registered
161 Posts
Re: Mr.Lewis' 2012 DGM sedan Journal, Arrived 4-3-12

Good luck for the trading! Looking for new Sti pics!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: the DGM i ordered is now available at Irvine subaru if someone is looking.

i wasn't able to get what i needed for my current car to get me into the STI right now so i had to pass for the time being :mad::notsure::censored::tdown::tdown::(. Soon as this car is sold i will either A) order another, or B) have them locate a similar one

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sorry to hear you couldnt get enough. My friend is in the same position with a svt raptor , and he complains to me alot so im guessing it sucks big time.
I will say the dgm looks great with those wheels though

·
Registered
240 Posts
if u cant get this one next time get
it with 1. fog lights look sexy imho... 2. short shifter + brushing if its available =]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to hear you couldnt get enough. My friend is in the same position with a svt raptor , and he complains to me alot so im guessing it sucks big time.
I will say the dgm looks great with those wheels though
Yeah it's horrible not being. Able to just drive home in it. Picked up the deposit on it and just wanted to jump in the car and drive off haha.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how the dgm looked on the standard wheels, a lot better then I thought it would too, although I wish they still came with the 11 enkies

if u cant get this one next time get
it with 1. fog lights look sexy imho... 2. short shifter + brushing if its available =]
Exactly haha, well shifter bushings I don't mind the standard as I was gunna replace all the shifter bushings and what not once I got an after market short shifter.
And fog lights were ordered on the car but they didn't get put on from factory so the dealer was gunna do it for me if the deal worked out. But hopefully my current ride sells and I can order another one, might change the color next time too :notsure:

·
Registered
240 Posts
^^ whats ur current car? also why not trade in> no value ?? and i only got the spt short shifter.. its still a little sloppy my 2009 civic si gear box is better stock i need to get brushings asap... lol just my recommendations

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Very surprised...most dealerships want your business badly and are willing to give you much more than your vehicle is worth; but umm, also I would have thought that they would have given you a trade in quote prior to any new order being submitted....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^ whats ur current car? also why not trade in> no value ?? and i only got the spt short shifter.. its still a little sloppy my 2009 civic si gear box is better stock i need to get brushings asap... lol just my recommendations
Currently i have a 2011 G37S sedan in manual. The trade in value is far less then what is actually owed on the car, thus adding alot on the back end of the deal with the STI which made payments way too expensive.

Very surprised...most dealerships want your business badly and are willing to give you much more than your vehicle is worth; but umm, also I would have thought that they would have given you a trade in quote prior to any new order being submitted....
They didnt quote a trade prior as they believed the value would have been higher on my trade

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Wait...really? I've always gotten numbers out of the way prior to me even giving a down payment on any cars that I've ordered in the past. Yea unfortunately now you'll have to find a buyer for your car privately but that shouldn't be too bad for a 2011 G37S. I hear that 2013's go on sale beginning next month.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts