IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I'm moving to Nashville, Tn within the next 2 months. Wanting to know: are there any tru Subie Shops in the area? I'm spoiled in that I have one 10 min. away from where I'm at now...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not many here. The Subaru stealership downtown has horrible service. But send me a Pm when u make it here, I'd like to get a good group of sti's together

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
^ Yeah, you want good Subaru service, drive down to Atlanta.

Welcome to the area! I know there are several Nashville/Clarksville guys. We have a pretty solid group here in Knoxville (East TN), and there are more in Chattanooga (SE TN).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah I'm in Nashville too. It would be cool to meet up sometime! Anyone had dealings with Track.One Motorsports in Franklin, TN or recommend another shop?

-Mike-

·
Registered
332 Posts
http://www.trackonemotorsports.com/

Good people there. I've known the owner for a little while. He really strives to give great customer service. Dan Hamilton is the lead mechanic. They're working on an 04 STi right now with a built bottom end, PTE 6262 turbo, FMIC, etc. Dan also has a TON of experience with NSX's, K-swapped Hondas, etc.

Brad Mayo is also working with them on tuning and diagnostics. He's the AEM guru around here. He used to be part owner of Carma in Nashville until his business partner started blowing up high profile customer's cars.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm up in Clarksville. We have about ten subies in the area. We meet every Friday night in town. My buddy and I own a small company called Proport, we sell performance parts and do installs. If you need anything, don't hesitate to pm.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is something going on at LP field at the end of this month, it would be nice to get a good group of subies to roll there together.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Clarksville! This place kind of sucks....but its better than Afghanistan and thats where I currently am at =/ When I get back I am going to get an STI...dunno which one I want....Stuck between an 07 and a 08....But yeah Nashville is'nt to bad always seems like there is something to do there

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in Nashville and would love to get a group together maybe every couple weeks or even once a month. I've seen a number of WRXs and STIs. Hit me up here or PM me and let's plan to meet up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And as a bonus, you're either a long day trip from Deal's Gap, or you can turn it into a weekend. A lot of the folks over here in East Tennessee swear by Fastech in Louisville, TN. I've not used them for anything, though, so YMMV.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm up in Clarksville. We have about ten subies in the area. We meet every Friday night in town. My buddy and I own a small company called Proport, we sell performance parts and do installs. If you need anything, don't hesitate to pm.
Where you guys located I'm in Clarksville too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey im in the Clarksville area too, looking for help installing a few parts on my 2015 sti

1 - 20 of 22 Posts