IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be moving to somewhere around Linthicum, MD early next year to begin my new job. I'll be graduating from Georgia Tech on Saturday. Finally! I'm originally from Connecticut so will be heading up there to pick up all I need to begin my working life. Hopefully I'll be picking up a Black STi also. :D We'll see how things go...

Anyways, as I've only lived in CT and GA I'm not sure about the winters in MD. What kind of tires is everyone putting on their STi? Winter or Performance All-season? From what I gather I will need to get some new tires on the car ASAP and need to know the best route to take.

Thanks.
-Joe

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i've garaged my sti for the winter (too cheap to buy proper tires), but for this area, performance all-season tires for winter (or year-round if you want) should be sufficient. and congrats on graduation! (what program/degree?)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting a BS in Electrical Engineering. And thanks for the reply. I can't wait to get an STi, and hopefully it will be this month.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
double-e. cool. i did 2 degrees in computer engineering; lots of ee classes, which i reallly enjoyed. have a safe more.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

CmpE huh? Well I guess you're allowed one big mistake in life...

J/K :D Glad to see there are some techies on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts