IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I looked at this photo I was blown away. It's just amazing engineering. The entire car screams go kart handling with how low they put everything.

·
Registered
880 Posts
gonna need mo powa!!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Good Lord that pic really puts it into perspective of just how low the engine is placed! I hope to test drive one one day.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
When I looked at this photo I was blown away. It's just amazing engineering. The entire car screams go kart handling with how low they put everything.

Doesn't seem that low in pictures? are you sure this is correct? How come the oil filter and the top of the engine are right below the hood in pictures of the BRZ

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts
Doesn't seem that low in pictures? are you sure this is correct? How come the oil filter and the top of the engine are right below the hood in pictures of the BRZ
Do you ever have anything positive to say in this forum? Everything coming from you is pessimistic.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The engine sits slightly below the lowest point of the hood, which is about half way down the headlights.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yup it is going to be the new ricer car of choice :D
Im hoping a majority of the 16-21 year old Scion fanbois can't afford to buy the car. So far in my opinion there is HUGE diversity in the people who are following this thing. But seeing some of these people fawning over LFA body kits and JDM bling is pretty embarrassing and the car isn't even out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Im hoping a majority of the 16-21 year old Scion fanbois can't afford to buy the car. So far in my opinion there is HUGE diversity in the people who are following this thing. But seeing some of these people fawning over LFA body kits and JDM bling is pretty embarrassing and the car isn't even out.
Having a low HP rating, I can almost guarantee salesmen will point them or their parents straight to the BRZ or FR-S, though. Look how many Scion TC's there are on the road. Not as many WRX's as TC's probably because when parents hear turbocharged, higher HP numbers etc. they don't want their kid to have that as their first car. Well here's their first car, lol.

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
People who say this needs more power need to jump off that band wagon. It wasn't designed to be a muscle car, it was designed to rail corners.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Having a low HP rating, I can almost guarantee salesmen will point them or their parents straight to the BRZ or FR-S, though. Look how many Scion TC's there are on the road. Not as many WRX's as TC's probably because when parents hear turbocharged, higher HP numbers etc. they don't want their kid to have that as their first car. Well here's their first car, lol.
TC is about $5k cheaper. 20k here for us. Not sure about the pricing for you guys. That makes it easier for parents to take out loans and have the kids cosign

People who say this needs more power need to jump off that band wagon. It wasn't designed to be a muscle car, it was designed to rail corners.
It has the right amount of power.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Tanks for postin tat pic, my wife wants one now

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts