IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Cross-posted on NASIOC)

Both 270 AND Airport road were closed last night, and to get to Moscow I had to detour way north on gravel roads. Getting back I took the old Moscow-Pullman highway, which has some pretty nasty washboard, lemme tell you.

At any rate, the paper is saying there was a WRX driving in excess of 100mph on 270, passing people and weaving back and forth. Getting back into his lane, he clipped a motorcyclist and they both wrecked. No word yet on whether the biker will make it.

Anybody know the details on this, or more to the point, anybody know which clownhumper did this?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: Cobb Tuning Braided SS Lines

Zachary Smith-Cline. This guy is a complete tool! He has blown two motors in his WRX, he has also been involved in atleast two accidents in the last two months with this car. I should know, I manage a rental car operation in Spokane and he also destroyed one of my rentals and still owes me a lot of cash on a rental. Hopefully this jackass goes to jail.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a real champ. How did you find out it was him? (I did'nt catch the Evergreen today - was it in there?)

[EDIT] nm, I just read it off the Evergreen website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts