IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
That's where Subaru's exhibit was...much much better in Detroit than here in LA...looking forward to that preview!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks DVTURK. I assumed Prodrive Wheels but my sales rep from the dealer I have my order with called today to ask me if I wanted Silver or Gold BBS wheels I wasn't sure I beleived him.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
pricing....

woohoo. great post. i shrivled up when i saw the sunroof. i later realized it was likely the inside of the wrx not the sti.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Will the STi be at the LA Auto show for sure? I heard it *may* show up during the last couple of days.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
The STi will be in LA (if it's not already). Just not at the LA Auto Show. It will be at the Petersen Automotive Museum on the 11th, and I highly doubt that they will move it the next day for only one day in the Convention Center. Besides, at the lame Subaru exhibit in LAAS, one of the guys there explained that the LAAS was pissed that the STi was not unveiled there (I pointed out the WRX wasn't unveiled there either) and therefore would not allow SOA to bring in the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts