IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of my(Gone5150's) 2 week old STi and my friends S2000.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Very nice view man! your friend's s2000 is sweet too.

Who's that dressed up chick standing there?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea who the girl is she was just standing up there ended up in the picture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HOW DO THOSE TWO CARS COMPARE WHEN YOU RUN EM' ? ? I AM JUST INTRESTED BECAUSE I PERFER THE STI BUT MY FRIEND JUST GOT A S2000.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xm or sirius antenna's

The STi will destroy the S2000, I can't drive very well so I bet my friend could beat me. I think my friend told me the S2000 best 0-60 time ever islike 5.1 or something 5.5 is more realistic

The S2000 is a cool little car though he gets way more looks in that thing then my STi..way to freaking small though I cant even fit in the passenger seat...its made for midgets.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats on the STi, hope you are loving it. I'm across the river from you in Vancouver, WA (Got my WRB/Gold on July 31) What do you mean your friend gets more looks than you? I've been getting tons of looks/response from people on the roads. I wasn't more than 3 minutes from the dealer before ricers were giving thumbs up and wanting to race. My favorites, though, are the wives pointing as they ride with their husbands in the minivan (I feel for those guys...as I am also a father of two). Anyway, make sure you keep up to date on the NW regional posts on nasioc.com and try to make it to some group events ...

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another Oregonian STi

Congrats on the STi, hope you are loving it. I'm across the river from you in Vancouver, WA (Got my WRB/Gold on July 31) What do you mean your friend gets more looks than you? I've been getting tons of looks/response from people on the roads. I wasn't more than 3 minutes from the dealer before ricers were giving thumbs up and wanting to race. My favorites, though, are the wives pointing as they ride with their husbands in the minivan (I feel for those guys...as I am also a father of two). Anyway, make sure you keep up to date on the NW regional posts on nasioc.com and try to make it to some group events ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Man don't they drive anything else up there? Kind of boaring if you ask me. :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why the S2000 gets more looks..the girls definitly like a little black convertible more than a Subaru. most of them dont know its a honda.

Around here if I drive to lunch I'm guranteed to see at least 2 convertible Boxter porshes and mabye a 911, and definitly see Mercedes and BMW's everywhere...so my subaru doesn't stand out that much exept for the huge wing :). So far only one person has stopped to ask about my car, and that was another guy who had just got an STi and saw me get out of mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The picture of the car meet is great. It gives me a real good idea of what the different colors look like side-by-side.

I don't have one yet, but it is just a matter of time. I will be able to get mine for straight MSRP with no markup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts