IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering a blue STI tomorrow. Can I just order a new WRX wing and trunk lid and swap everything else over? Do factory trunk lids come painted? I guess I could also put on the WRX wing on the STI trunk and plug the holes. Anyone have a close up picture of the WRX spoiler? Do the WRX and STI have the same shade of blue paint?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Look around the forum...this has been covered a number of times.

Bottom line....swapping is as easy as swapping with another WRX owner. Anything else...and it's not going to be that easy.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I ended buying a Platnum silver STI. Great car. Anybody know of a platnum silver WRX or RS that wants to swap trunks?

Pensacola, FL

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
check the regional forums of different STI/wrx forums. I have seen one wanting to trade. Try nasioc.com and clubwrx.net

Robert~

·
Registered
80 Posts
wed night drags in ca

staticx313 said:
check the regional forums of different STI/wrx forums. I have seen one wanting to trade. Try nasioc.com and clubwrx.net

Robert~
Just picked my STI up from Mastro in Tampa Wedsnday and they swapped the original wing for a WRX wing for $100 labor. I think it looks great but it could just be my age (turn 41 next week) that has tainted my aging eyes :>P
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts