·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Angry Marshmallow Build

MooMooWater

MooMooWater

The Story
I purchased my first Subaru in middle of Dec from CO and had it shipped to SoCal (Palm Springs). I wasnt even in the market for a new car but the deal that was going on at the time, i just couldn't pass it up. The vehicle is 2008 Aspen White, BBS wheels w/o Nav and 8 miles on the odometer. The arrival date was delayed by 4 days due to severe snow, those 4 days felt like weeks :lol: . When it finally arrived at 10pm, i then drove it around aimlessly trying to get myself lost (which failed) for an interesting approach to add miles for the break in procedure. Next day when i woke up i noticed that my car was covered with dead bugs and water stains, so i gave it a good wash and wax. That same day I also added the red pin stripe in the front :tup:.

[Exterior]
[Interior]
[Engine]
[Suspension/Stiffening]
[Brakes]
[Lighting]
[Misc]

Pics from the dealership

Attachments

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Re: MooMooWater's 08 AW STi

:tup:The red on white theme looks great. I like the tail light overlays, mud flaps and grill. Sounds like you have some great mods picked out!:tup:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: MooMooWater's 08 AW STi

Looks good

·
pwn n00bs
18,214 Posts
Re: MooMooWater {08 AW STi} **Updated, front badge mod, black fogs**

painting the front grill is by far the best thing for the front of these cars. why the hell did subaru decide to make one strip silver, when there is NO silver whatsoever on the rest of the exterior (noobs).

i gotta paint mine, i plan to do it when i get some hellas so i can tackle two things at once. looks great!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

painting the front grill is by far the best thing for the front of these cars. why the hell did subaru decide to make one strip silver, when there is NO silver whatsoever on the rest of the exterior (noobs).

i gotta paint mine, i plan to do it when i get some hellas so i can tackle two things at once. looks great!
ya i would agree, i wanted hellas just for the looks but decided that money would go towards my DP for stg 2 :)

·
Registered
217 Posts

hey what did you use to stick that diy lip? looks good? screw/bolt or double sided tape?

1 - 20 of 441 Posts