IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How's it going guys(and girls)? Its been a while since I've been on this board and thought I might re-join the community. Anyway I have a WRB 05 STI that you all may have seen on streetfire.net. My original set up was an Ultimate Racing gt30-76r kit running E85 on a stock motor that made 400whp and 403wtq @ 28psi on a Mustang Dyno. I ran an 11.7 @ 126.7. The car is currently getting a total makeover and I will update you all when it is done;).

Here are some pictures....

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re: Just re-registered after a few years! Hello

very nice. i need someone with as good of a camera to take some pics of mine haha. all my pics suck compared to yours. beautiful ride man.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

Nice Tim, cant wait to see the other volks on it, with the new turbo setup. Those ohlins coils?

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

i wish we had video of hwne we tuned and dynoed my car, it look about the same not as hard but spit a a 2ft flame out the exhaust. unfortuneatley my camera was in the backseat of the car turned off during that pull.

yes that would be the nrra videos, lets put it this way, my setup now i give cobra's a good run,on race gas they dont stand a chance and well monster05, his car, ya'll will have to just wait and see

1 - 20 of 135 Posts