IW STi Forum banner

441 - 460 of 2040 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #441
Re: MK'S Limited *Updated 1/25 Goodies From Clint @ Turn-in Concepts Coming soon*

thanks alex, hopefully we'll figure out soon the whole suede/alcantara thing.......

·
Authorized Vendor
2,886 Posts
Re: MK'S Limited *Updated 1/25 Goodies From Clint @ Turn-in Concepts Coming soon*

thanks alex, hopefully we'll figure out soon the whole suede/alcantara thing.......
Definitely, if its easier to give me a buzz let me know. I replied to your most recent PM :)

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #444

how'd you find out jutes? i dont remember saying much about it....

anyways im going to post pics of it tomowrow, when i give it a proper "photoshoot"

MK

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Re: MK'S Limited *Updated 1/25 Goodies From Clint @ Turn-in Concepts Comming soon*

BTW matt what happened to the Ohlins FP and what did you end up deciding to get?
I'm sticking with the Ohlins for now. I've potentially got a Cosworth longblock to pay for... suspension is the least of my worries. :lol:

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #448

you got a lambo?
my uncle just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, in orange, i got to drive all saturday and sunday....

I'm sticking with the Ohlins for now. I've potentially got a Cosworth longblock to pay for... suspension is the least of my worries. :lol:
yeah i bet the long block is expensive....

My internet has been down for the past few days so i've been slow to upload everything and post replys/answer pm's so be pacient........

and i got everything from turn-in, so stay posted for all the pics!!!

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts

You get the wheels ordered yet?

:)

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #450

Nope, I'm doing it today or tomowrow........i just got the suspention

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #452

im going to load parts pics tonight....

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #454

my internet has been down for 3 days!!!!! fine snorky i'll go upload em' in a hour!!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
MK'S Limited *Updated 2/2 Turn-in Concepts Goodies Arrived & Blizzard *

Alright guys everything finally arrived, and I'm so anxious to install everything however there is a slight weather issue that is holding me back. Within the past few days Chicago has received over 7+ inches of snow, so i have not been able to install anything...

Here is what I received from Turn-in Concepts:

TIC AST SST custom spec'd Coilovers with the standard 5K / 7K Rates
Whiteline Front 24mm Adjustable sway bar
Whiteline Rear 24mm Adjustable sway bar
Kartboy Front sway bar endlinks
Kartboy Rear sway bar endlinks
Kartboy Pitch Stop Mount
TIC Transmission X-Member Bushings

Here are the Pictures:

And the reason why I cant install anything yet...

All Comments Welcome!
MK

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Re: MK'S Limited *Updated 2/2 Turn-in Concepts Goodies Arrived & Blizzard *

looks like you got some work to do. :tup:

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #457

yeah i definately do

·
Registered
1,706 Posts

good stuff....

i'm enjoying the slinky ;)

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #460

:bs: It doesn't matter if there's snow outside... turn up the heat in the garage, melt that **** off your car, and get to work.
its all melted but i gotta wash the car and clean all that **** off.......im going to do the sways + endlinks tomowrow...

good stuff....

i'm enjoying the slinky ;)
yeah the slinky and the 10 army men

441 - 460 of 2040 Posts