IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2040 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: MK'S 2007 Subaru WRX Sti Limited

this is what i would probably change to if i decide that the angel eyes are ricey....(courtsey of jezzy)(satin black housing, chrome bulbs, tsx lenses)

this or all chrome setup with tsx lenes and chrome bulbs

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts

Looks good man, I really love the interior of the limiteds.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

thiers always a problem casting those stupid reflectors.....im gonna try again and do it but it still is a pain in the a$$.....ill change that...thanks for the tip...BTW nan where can i buy one of those.......currently im starting back on working on the mesh grilles, and such........also, even though i have a miller matic 135 mig welder, im thinking about purchasing a tig so i can make my own headers, up-pipe, strut-tower bars...ect.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts

Nice pics, I love your interior.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

what up parachute_man!!!!! thanks alot nan!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Re: MK'S 2007 Subaru WRX Sti Limited *UPDATED 7/16*

Alright haven't updated in a little while, but here it is......

Tomowrow, i'll have the complete review posted of my APS R1 Catless Turbo-Back, along with my usual pictures and videos.

Today went to P&L Motorsports to speak with Jorge about tuning my car and all the parts i'll be getting in the upcomming months, but sadly P&L was Flogged with tons of cars and way to many people, so i didn't get a chance to sit down with him, but i'll be returning back to P&L to speak with him in the future....... However, while waiting to talk to jorge i did get a chance to see a fully built 05' sti with what the owner told me was 33 grand in aftermarket parts.....that was running the brand new Launch Control Maps.....can anybody say 30r + Launch Control = a $hit load of wheel spin!!!! that was awseome....plus it sounds insane with a car reving to 5700 rpm producing 15psi of boost stopped then just letting go.....and unleashing all 25 psi....

Later this Week:
I'll be ordering another list of parts from the vendor that gives me the best deal.......This is for my very busy up and comming auto-x schedule.......sat and sunday this weekend running events as well as next week-end....
here are the to be determined/ordered part list:

Whiteline 27-29mm Adjustible Front Swaybar
Whiteline 24mm Adjustible Rear Swaybar
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
Kartboy Or TIC Crossmember Bushings
Kartboy Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Kartboy Front Swaybar Endlinks
Subaru JDM auto I/C spray switch
Chasecam camera mount

Also, when i recieve my computer back from Apple later this week expect my journal to be covered with many new pictures.... And still deciding if i like my current headlight set-up or if i will be trading for stock + cash and then sent to lightwerkz for the setup pictured above with the tsx lenses....also at the same time my red-out of the interior will be done at lightwerkz.......

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

absolutely rained too much today.........didnt get a chance to finalize the APS r1 review.....also my apple computer is still not back yet after a month in service......also, instead of auto-x this week end, i'm goingto take off work and go to the ABT ELECTRONICS SUMMER SOUND OFF Carshow....my sti, my dad 760 bmw and my moms escalade will be in the featured booths......expect a lot of pictures from the show.....

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

fo sho, actualy 760 on double duces and escalade on dubs with spintek spinners......yeah prety much my whole family is car crazy............

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

yeah.....you know how we roll.......

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)

aaayyy dont f*ck wit tha subie......u up for going to the abt car show.......anyways tons of old pictures uploading now....

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Re: MK'S Limited *Many Updated Pictures 7/18*

Check the new "OLD" pictures on post 2....NOW UPLOADED

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
MK'S Limited *Updated Parts Ordered July 23*

Update:
Alright guys i just ordered these parts from SO JDM ( great vendor BTW) : Fumoto Oil Drain Valve and JDM Auto I/C Switch.....and right after i recieve it and install it to make sure it is working i will be sending it to FASTCB from lightwerkz for "the works" ......the interior will be recieving these things:

HVAC Redout
Drivers Window Control Switches Redout
Passanger Window Control Switch Redout(yes you heard that right, cory just finished R&D and i'll be one of the firsts to have it)
Fog Light Switch Redout
Auto I/C Switch Redout
Headlight Level Switch Redout
Red Bulb Cover

also, cesar from lightwerkz (awseome customer service) will be doing my headlights because i'm going to be swaping them with mikeyboy for stocks. here is what cesar is doing:

TSX Lense Swap
Painted Semi-Flat Black Housing

here is what the new ones are going to look like....(pictures courtesy of Jezzy)

and finally for everyone wondering.....ill have a fully finished review of the APS R1 TBE today!!!stay tuned!!!

MK

21 - 40 of 2040 Posts