IW STi Forum banner

321 - 340 of 2040 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,206 Posts
Re: MK'S Limited *Updated 12/10 Tune Reults from Jorge @ P&L Motorsports!*

but in this case, there is the correct word. their is possessive.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #322

thanks ms.lau!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

All I gotta say is...

07FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice numbers man.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts

Matt,

The horsepower police have determined that your car is now much too powerful for a kid your age. They have determined that only someone much much much older can safely drive your car on public roads. Therefore, in the name of public safety, I'm prepared to trade your Limited for mine. It's a sacrifice on my part, but one that I am willing to make for the good of the general public.

PS My clutch is working just fine. :D

·
Premium Member
9,206 Posts

nice elwood! i agree.

on that note, when we put the cusco engine mounts in your car we need to get some parts from an 04-06 engine mount... I am not sure which, i'll let the 07 owners figure it out.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts

MK why do you think it's the hydraulic system? Is your slave cylinder not fully releasing the clutch fork? The only way i could see it being the hydraulic is if the slave cylinder is not disengaging and pushing against the clutch fork which is pushing the throw out bearing which is keeping your clutch from fully engaging. You'd probably smell clutch every time you got on it. And your throw out bearing would probably have failed

If your slave cylinder has it's full range of motion, most importantly it, fully compresses, then it's def not the hydraulic system. I'm going to take a gamble and say it;s not the hydraulic system. First of all, that would be too easy. ;) bleeding, i doubt would help.

There's always the possibility taht clutch could have been improperly installed from the factory. Operator error cannot be ruled out, it's not difficult to burn up a clutch.

What did Jorge have to say about it?

·
Registered
285 Posts

he told him to get ****ed.
:lol: Nice Ben... Nice.

It's probably a mix of everything. Some *spirited* driving had a bunch to do with it. I remember Matt mentioning some track time.

Plus, who's to say that the parts aren't slightly of different quality.

Meaning, that if you look under an '08 WRX, you'll know exactly what I mean....

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #334 (Edited)

:lol: Nice Ben... Nice.

It's probably a mix of everything. Some *spirited* driving had a bunch to do with it. I remember Matt mentioning some track time.

Plus, who's to say that the parts aren't slightly of different quality.

Meaning, that if you look under an '08 WRX, you'll know exactly what I mean....

im going to check it out with the dealer if the clutch pedal sticking problem persists because last winter i had problems with it......thanks alot jorge for everything, yous the man! your the einstien of subaru performance! jorge really puts 110% into his tunes, i could see it when he was on the dyno tuning, he focuses so hard, my head hurts watching his effort!

Thanks always!!
MK

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #336

yeah but when you know the owner of the dealership its most likely for me: "yeah sure we'll put a new one in their just in case"......well maybe not, but i got research what the problem really is...

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #338

damn we got a lot of women teachers in here.........

321 - 340 of 2040 Posts